A light and airy, spacious 6th floor modern studio flat, located within easy reach of both HEATHROW AIRPORT and LONDON, the capital city.
The property is situated in a peaceful, safe and secure development; and is fully equipped and furnished to offer you a "home from home" experience.
Late night Tesco for last minute supplies plus coffee shop are on site.
Local train station with trains to HEATHROW and LONDON is 3 minutes walk away.
* There is one DOUBLE BED for you and the SOFA BED in the lounge area provides a bed for 2 further guests. Guests tell me that both beds are extremely comfortable so you can expect a good night's sleep.
* The studio flat offers you a spacious area with kitchen, lounge and bedroom areas plus one shower room with toilet and wash basin.
* It is fully furnished with lots of STORAGE space to hang your clothes and to store your stuff securely.
* The KITCHEN is full equipped to enable you to cook a hearty meal to eat at the dining table, or to heat up a takeaway to eat in front of the TV.
* The inbuilt DISHWASHER will save you having to wash up your dirty dishes. There is a fridge/freezer with ample space for all your foodstuffs.
* Should you want to WASH YOUR CLOTHES there is a washing machine and dryer; iron and iron board all available for your convenience.
* There is free WiFi plus a Freeview SMART TV to enable you to access your Netflix etc account so you can watch your favourite movies.
* The mobile PHONE SIGNAL here is strong so you can maintain contact with your friends.
* Enjoy listening to music on your mobile phone through the BLUETOOTH speakers.
* When your mobile battery runs out use the mobile PHONE CHARGER beside the bed should you have left yours at home.
* Experience coffee shop standard drinks using the luxury COFFEE MAKER, available for your pleasure and enjoyment.
* The studio maintains a pleasant warmth throughout the year as it is both centrally heated and air conditioned for your comfort. The studio has a BALCONY on which to relax and watch the world go by.
* A FRESH LINEN change and clean is provided weekly, or upon request at a nominal charge.
My place is ideally suited to couples, solo adventurers, weekend visitors, business travelers and contractors requiring a clean, tidy and comfortable accommodation.
PLEASE NOTE: if you require either an early CHECK IN or late CHECK OUT there will be an additional charge of £30 per check in/check out.
This charge covers the cost of having somebody available to manage the check on or check out, at the time requested.
An early check in will be made available only if the guest staying the night before has left in good time for the property to be cleaned for you.
A late check out will be made available only if there is no guest expected to arrive on the day the late check out is requested.
You have access to all areas of the flat. However you will require a radio fob to gain access to the development and the building at all times. This will be presented to you on arrival. Please look after this carefully as they are costly to replace.
Interaction with guests
A guest house manual is provided with details of the Wifi/Broadband code and household appliances plus local services, transport and places of entertainment.
If there are any questions, guests are welcome to contact me and I shall do my best to help. While I shall be around to welcome you will have use of the entire studio during your stay.
I do not live on site so will require some notice to attend to any matters.
Other things to note
You are free to come and go as you wish. Please let us know if you require parking so that we can advise the best place for you to park. This will be either in the ASDA store which is free for up to 3 hours; or in the car park adjacent to the railway station where the cost is £3.20 per day.
No washing is permitted to be dried on the balcony. This is not permitted under the property lease.
Please leave the property as you found it, clean and tidy, with all your belongings, including foodstuffs removed. The flat will be cleaned weekly if staying for longer than one week.
There is absolutely no smoking allowed. This includes when on the balcony.
Please be quiet when leaving the property, to save disturbing our neighbours.
Parties are not allowed and friends may only be welcomed once you have our approval.
Please remove your shoes and leave them in the hallway, when entering the flat.
Switch off the fan and all lights when you leave the property.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am from Guildford, Surrey and love travelling to new places, to make friends around the world. I also enjoy participating in and watching sport.
My purpose in life is to help others so enjoy providing accommodation to both business and leisure travelers using airports situated close to our properties; plus contractors and business people on temporary assignments with the large companies that tend to locate themselves, close to airports for logistical reasons.
Thank you for reading and enjoy your stay at our properties.