Welcome to your little piece of St Francis paradise! You will find your private en suite room in a secure home in StFrancis Bay Village. Park your car, put on your "Flip Flops", and take a stroll to the beach and restaurants, or escape with a book under the Mesmerising Milkwood tree. Our seaside village offers not only glorious beaches, excellent water-sports and a leisurely lifestyle but all the magical beauty of its unsppoilt surroundings makes this a uniquely styled town.
Cottage on College just has a wonderful ambiance and a beautiful outdoor space. Fresh smell of nature every morning as you wake up is a guaranteed! It is a comfortable warm environment which will relax you from the moment you enter the gate.
WHAT DOES MY SPACE CONSIST OF:
Roof Top Cottage:
- 4 x Single beds or 1 x King and 2 singles (as per guests request)
- On Suite bathroom (Shower)
- Kettle (Tea / Coffee)
- Mini Fridge
- Private Balcony
- Parking Bay
Other things to note
Travellers should keep in mind this place is not suitable for children or babies due to staircase and balcony access.
Should you require this space for only 2 people. A special rate can be negotiated.
A beautiful relaxing outdoor garden under the Milkwood tree. Access to communal braai area, where guests are encouraged to embrace the outdoors and enjoy what our beautiful StFrancis Bay village has to offer.
Interaction with guests
Guests will be able to interact and contact us throughout their stay. Feel free to notify us on any problems, or any special requests. We will also guide you on where and when to go in and around StFrancis.
Other things to note
Very central and covered in beautiful trees and plants.
- No loud music
- Quiet Hours from 10pm onwards
- Nothing out of the ordinary, kindly look after our space like you would after your own and respect the neighbours. You are welcome to entertain but big parties and events are only allowed under special circumstances. Please don't play loud music late at night that might disturb the neighbours. Smoking is only allowed outside. For the sake of the environment and because resources in South Africa are running low, please try to conserve water and electricity. So, please switch off lights (outside lights will be left on at night for security reasons). Because of the drought, we are not allowed to use automatic irrigation. Please ask if you need different check-in or check-out times - if possible, we will gladly accommodate you!
- Breakfast: We shop around our local coffee/breakfast venues for the best breakfast deal in town. Should you require breakfast, a Special mini breakfast voucher can be arranged @ R35 (This includes 2 pork sausages, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, toast plus a Hot beverages of your choice).
- Braai area is available to all guests.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews