My place is close to the Green Valley Clubhouse where you can enjoy. You’ll love my place because of it's away from the city, where you can relax and enjoy Baguio better, but not too far away that you can still easily go to key places in Baguio. Our place is cooler than the downtown since Green Valley Village is in a higher area. The Clubhouse just above the house so that families can bond over recreational games like bowling, ping pong, billiards, etc. Our place is best for groups/families.
- Our guesthouse has 3 bedrooms upstairs, with an additional 2 sofa beds at the sala, 4 roll up beds, and 1 double foldable bed for our guests to use.
- You can use everything inside the house.
- The house has centralized water heater, but can only hold a limited supply of heated water.
- The TV has both the ABS CBN Mahiwagang Black Box and a Cignal channel. If you wish to have cable tv via Cignal, kindly inform our keeper so she can make arrangements for a fee.
- There is a fireplace at the dining area, you can buy wood outside the village and enjoy the fireplace there.
- For dining, we have utensils, plates, bowls, and cups for our guests to use. Gas stove is also working as well as our refrigerator. There is also a microwave and a small oven toaster.
- For fun, the Green Valley Clubhouse is just right above our house. They have a heated swimming pool, billiards, bowling, ping pong, tennis/badminton, basketball court etc. You can also have a meal there if you do not wish to cook.
Interaction with guests
I'm here in Manila, but call or text me or our helper anytime if you need assistance and we'll do our best to help you out. :)
Hi there! :D I'm new to AirBnb, I am still trying to get a hang of it, and our place will continue to improve as I get more experience with renting out our place. :D
To any people who will want to rent our place, I highly suggest talking to me on how to improve our places, I want you guys to experience our places like an extension to your home :D