You will feel right at home in this cozy 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home. Enjoy the peacefulness of the mountains, while having the convenience of being centrally located.
The home features a fireplace, a large back deck with BBQ, fast WIFI, 3 televisions (one in each room + living room), board/card games and other entertainment, and a stocked kitchen with dishes/utensils/pots/condiments.
Our cabin is located in the "Upper Moonridge" area with many close activities nearby.
This cozy 2 story A frame house is equipped with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a fireplace, a large back deck with BBQ, fast WIFI, 3 televisions (one in each room + living room), and a stocked kitchen with dishes/utensils/pots.
Guests will have access to the entire house EXCEPT the upstairs bedroom closet.
Interaction with guests
Each guest will receive a welcome basket with a detailed welcome book that has information regarding the usage of the property.
Other things to note
Please check the local weather conditions in Big Bear to ensure whether chains are required for your vehicle and to check for road/route closures.
- We apologize, but there is NO trash service in Big Bear, so guests are responsible for dropping off the trash accumulated during their stay. All trash can be dropped off at the public drive through trash site at 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake (2.4 miles from house)
- We do not provide firewood or Propane for BBQ. Prior guests may have left unused firewood and/or propane, so please check first. There are plenty of places nearby that sell both.
- We ask that guests please don't wear shoes on the carpets.
- Please wash dishes after use.
- Please respect our cabin and leave it the way you found it.