Our place is close to art and culture, parks, the city center, hiking, mountains, desert, Coachella, Stagecoach, golf, restaurants. You’ll love it because of the outdoors space, the neighborhood, the pool, fast internet. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
Clean home with modern amenities. Outdoor pool and propane filled BBQ.
Full access to outdoor and indoor areas. Please note that pool heating must be requested and paid for in advance at $80 per day.
Interaction with guests
Co-hosts are available to answer any questions you may have.
Other things to note
There is a mandatory Vacation Rental Agreement the guest must fill out in advance of their stay.
Cleaning fee covers 2.5hrs. Any excessive housekeeping will be the responsibility of the guest and billed off the security deposit.
There is a camera facing outside that is used in conjunction with the alarm system.
- 8 Guest Max
- No pets
A valid credit card must be given as a damage deposit. No charges will be charged to this credit card provided the following provisions are met:
1. No damage is done to the unit or its contents beyond normal wear &tear
2. The house MUST be locked whenever you leave the premises
3. No items are missing
4. No linens are lost or damaged
5. No smoking in or on the premises ($250 and Up charge if rule broken)
6. No pets allowed
7. No tampering with the pool or pool equipment
8. All management rules have been followed (as listed below)
The Property Owner and the Property Managers assume no liability for property loss or liability for injury, accidents or damage to personal property. Renter and guests shall indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner and the Property Managers of the house for any claims for personal injury or property damage arising from this vacation rental.
The Property Owner/ Manager must approve any stay beyond the Renter’s reservation date. Additional rent will be charged at the daily rate. The Property Manager will begin cleaning for the next tenant at 10 a.m. on the designated check out date.
1. Furnishings provided are inventoried upon the Renter’s arrival and departure.
2. Kitchenware is supplied and there is a beginning supply of paper goods and soap
(bathroom soap, kitchen, laundry).
3.Towels and linens are provided for your convenience.
4. If upon check -in the Renter sees something freshly damaged, the Renter must immediately notify the Property Owner or the Property Manager regarding the problem.
5. Any missing or damaged inventory will be charged to the Renter.
6. Furniture to be left where found at the beginning of tenancy.
As this vacation rental is located in a residential area, concerns for noise levels must be observed at all times. Therefore, Renter must understand that this property:
1. Is intended to be used only by the maximum specified number of persons.
2. Occupancy by additional persons beyond the maximum specified number of occupants and noise levels beyond the will result in forfeiture of Renter’s security deposit and/or early termination of the rental period without refund of rental fees paid.
3.Due to Property Owners rules, Renters must be respectful of all property lines and boundaries between Property Owner’s home and Property Owner’s neighbors.
4.Renters must observe “ Quiet Hours” between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. each day of the vacation rental period.
1. No Smoking in or on the premises
2. No pets
3. Quiet hours are from 9pm to 7am
4. Indoor furniture must not be taken outside or to pool area
5. All doors and windows locked prior to leaving the premises
6. Loud or offensive language is not permitted on or around premises
7. All children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult in the pool area at all times. No lifeguard is provided. Swim at your own risk
8. No glass at the pool area
9. Seal all refuse and place in the brown trash receptacle/recycling in the grey receptacle
10. Only pool towels allowed outside
11. All umbrellas must be re-stowed when not in use
12. All pool toys must be deflated and returned to receptacle daily
13. If required, resident manager, owner, cleaning staff or maintenance staff have the right to enter the premises to address any maintenance or safety concerns. Renters will be notified however, cannot refuse entry
I have read and understand the rules and warnings stated above.
I agree to adhere to these rules.
I agree to be 100% financially responsible for my entire party for any damages or missing articles in the rental home that may have occurred during our rental period or not as a result of not locking the home appropriately when leaving.
I will not hold any owner or family members thereof or management company responsible for any and all incidents or accidents that should occur to myself or anyone else in my party.