Gorgeous waterfront home on Kawana Island with pool and pontoon.
The home has 4 bedrooms in the main house with a 5th bedroom and ensuite in the cabana room which is accessed via the bridge over water.
The pontoon is 8 metres long and guests are welcome to moor their boats or fish from the pontoon. There is a comfortable alfresco area for dining by the pool.
This house is built for relaxation and enjoyment.
Comfortably sleep 10. Pet Friendly
Modern, spacious home with quality appliances and pool. Airconditioned throughout. Guests are welcome to use the pontoon. Pets welcome too!
2 Door LG Fridge
Miele 5 Burner 90cm gas cooktop
Miele 90cm Electric Oven
Caffitaly Coffee Machine (Pod Machine)
Miele Coffee Machine
LG Steam Oven
7 Seater Leather Lounge
6 Seater Leather Lounge
Panasonic DVD Player and Sound Box
7KG Fisher & Paykel Washer
5KG Fisher & Paykel Dryer
2 Drying Racks
Ironing Board and Iron
Broom, Mop, Brush & Shovel
Table and Chairs for 10 Guests
Views over Pool
Panasonic Stereo System
In ground Pool
Alfresco Dining for 8 Guests
Large Gas BBQ
Guests have access to the total house and garage and pontoon.
Interaction with guests
Guests will be personally greeted upon arrival and given a tour of the property (during business hours). For arrivals outside of business hours, please contact Gorman & Gray Holidays to make arrangements. Gorman & Gray Holidays are available throughout the guest's stay to assist with any further requirements.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gorman & Gray Holidays (Gray & Gorman Pty Ltd) acts as the agent of the owner of the property and accepts reservations in that capacity in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
1. The owner/agent will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However, the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur, we shall endeavour to transfer the booking to another suitable property or refund the monies paid.
2. Whilst every care is taken with description and representation of the property, should the property be booked sight unseen and not up to the guest's expectation, no refund will be issued.
3. The owner/agent will not make financial compensation to guests for any; equipment failure or electrical or appliance failure during the guest's stay, however every effort will be made to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.
4. Guests will inform us immediately of any damages relating to the property and/or its contents. The guest is responsible for any damages, breakages, theft or loss during their stay.
5. All guests must be over 25 years of age unless they are a dependant of an adult.
6. Should a technician be called out where no fault is found, the guest shall be liable for the cost of such call out - $100 minimum charge.
7. All guests will abide by the regulations as set out in the Body Corporate By-Laws and House Rules displayed within the property.
1. The owner/agent takes no responsibility for the guest's personal property and Gorman & Gray Holidays recommends that guests arrange their own travel insurance. Should a guest leave behind personal property there will be a minimum charge of $15 to return same to the guest via postage or courier.
No Party Policy:
1. This home is located in a quiet residential neighbourhood and as such a strict no party policy applies. We ask you to keep noise to a minimum after 10.00pm for the safety, comfort and privacy of neighbours. Failure to do this can result in eviction and loss of Bond. If in the event of our security company being called out due to a noise complaint the guest will be liable for all fees from the security company.
1. Guests acknowledge that there is to be no use of the pool and/or spa between the hours of 8pm and 8am.
2. No glass is to be used within the vicinity of the pool/spa.
3. Children will be supervised at all times.
1. This property is self-catering. A starter pack including tea, coffee, milk, dishwashing and laundry detergent, dishwasher powder and toilet paper is provided for the guest's convenience upon arrival.
1. Please do not tamper with the TV systems as these are professionally managed and maintained and are not to be altered by guests. Guests will be liable for any additional maintenance costs should the settings be tampered with.
1. Pets are welcome to join our guests on holidays with the written authorisation from the property owner/agent.
2. Pets are not allowed to go into carpeted areas or on furnishings.
3. Any damage or mess caused by the pet shall be rectified by the pet owner.
1. The property should be left in a similar state as its condition upon arrival. The standard departure clean does not include washing dishes, emptying the dishwasher and fridge, rubbish removal or cleaning BBQs.
2. Failure to clean the BBQ will result in a $70 cleaning charge.
3. The property must be secured and all windows shut, airconditioners, lights and fans turned off
and doors locked upon departure.
4. Arrangements regarding key return shall be conveyed upon check-in.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews