This amazing and super spacious 208 sqm 4-bedroom apartment is perfect for a group or family of up to 9 people. The space is cozy yet enough to have your own privacy. Located on the famous Dubai Palm Jumeira’s trunk bordering a wonderful green belt which is rare in itself and minutes’ walk away from the convenient store, various restaurants and beach clubs. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with all kitchen mod cons This is a true gem and the proper way to live the Dubai experience!
1 NIGHT FREE IF YOU BOOK THE FULL WEEK!
The apartment is equipped with large 49’ smart TV, Quality Hi fi, speed internet and cozy sofas in the living room. A guitars and a digital piano are also left available for use. There is a qualitative baby bed available, a baby change table and a baby park.
2 large bathrooms with bath, shower, sinks and toilets as well as a third independent toilet make it convenient when renting up to 9 persons.
The 1st of the 4 Bedrooms is equipped with a king bed, a queen bed for the second with enough space to host another queen size air bed we would provide, a double single bed with 120cm and 90 cm mattresses for the 3rd and a 120cm Sofa bed for the 4th bedroom.
Kitchen is also equipped with large American fridge, very large electric hoven with 5 ceramic hobs, dishwasher, washing machine, all the necessary to cook, juice blender… Spices are left at disposal to cook and a true Italian expresso machine that makes the difference every morning!!
Apartment is non-smoking but superb terrace is the perfect place for. The Huge Balcony as well as 2 bedrooms have a view on the park surrounded by a 2.6 km rubber pro running track, fountains, kids playing ground, adult outdoor training facilities and many diverse tree and flower essences making it a little paradise. A long table and chairs for 8 people is available to dine on the terrace as well as an outdoor sofa, armchairs table lounge area. Master bedroom has access to terrace that also gives view on an individual garden planted with Jasmine, rose, lemon tree, various flowers... The area is one of the greenest of Dubai to live in! There is also an outdoor parking close to the building that will allow you to park your car easily in case you rent one.
The access to sensational beach clubs is 2 minutes walking. There are 5 very large swimming pools, licensed pool bars and restaurants, sophisticated tropical flowers and trees arrangements, children playgrounds and 1 km long beach with breath taking view. Access is 100AED/day for adults (free for kids) and it really worth it.
Tens of other restaurants are also bordering the park visible from the balcony such as Wagamama, Thai Bistro, Shakespeare & co, Kyo Escape (refined Japanese with outdoor gazebos), O’ Donner, Sushi bar… Yet this area remains calm and pleasant as it is all pedestrian on a distance of 1.3km long!
Another pretty heaven of new licensed Bars and restaurants including Japanese fusion, fish, meat, Ethiopian, pizzeria … just opened on the beach front minutes away walking from the apartment with the best Dubai views on Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa allowing you to enjoy your aperitive directly on the beach.
Interaction with guests
- Pre-arrival guidance: Few days after your confirmed booking, HiGuests will contact you to coordinate your arrival, attend to any question you might have and keep in touch throughout your stay.
- Check in: On the day of your arrival, HiGuests team memeber will be waiting for you in the apartment checking that everything is ready for your stay. They will show you around the apartment, provide you with the Welcome Guide highlighting the instructions of the apartment as well as provide you with necessary information such as WiFi, nearby supermarket, delivery providers, must things to see... and give you tips on the City!
- Home essentials: They will provide you with a set of clean towels per person (hand and shower) and fresh bed sheets. Also, you will be provided with a home essential pack with shampoo, soap, ear swabs and cotton.
- Continuous support: HiGuests will be available 24/7 to support you in anything that you may need, from tips to maintenance issues you might encounter during your stay.
- Check out: On the day of your departure they will proceed with your check-out, ensuring everything is in the same conditions as the first day, collect the keys and if you have a minute to spare they would love to hear about your stay and see off to a safe journey back home!
- Additional services (optional): HiGuests can also arrange for an airport pick up, desert safari trips, welcome packs on your arrival (Morning pack, Evening pack, Toiletry pack & Premium pack) restaurant bookings, etc.
Other things to note
Our Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai:
-Visit Burj Khalifa
-Dubai Fountain in Dubai Mall
-Burj Al Arab & Souk Madinat Jumeirah
-Jumeirah Beach Road (JBR) (The Beach)
-Cross the Dubai Creek in an old Abras
-Spend one day in the desert (book a Desert Safari – ask HiGuests)
-Dubai Marina Walk – restaurants and bars
-ABU DHABI: The Grand Mosque
-Art Galleries in Al Quoz
- No additional Guests allowed
- Smoking is strictly forbidden and can only smoke in outdoor areas and balcony
- Please note that normal check-in times are between 14h and 22h (2pm-10pm). If the Guest wants to check-in between 22h and 8h (10pm-8am), there is a charge of 100 AED (30 USD) to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Please be informed that if Guests require to use an additional sofa bed or airbed *upon availability, there will be an extra charge of 50 AED per night, regardless the number of Guests staying in the apartment.
- Price is not inclusive of the Tourism Dirham charged by the Dubai Tourism and DTCM. 10 AED per day and per room will be charged upon arrival.
- 1 NIGHT FREE IF YOU BOOK THE FULL WEEK!
I am a business consultant and entrepreneur, now living in Dubai. I love sports, the beach, hanging out with friends and good food, both cooking it myself and eating out in restaurants. I am an active Airbnb contributor both hosting and as a guest