My place is close to several white sand beaches, shopping, and restaurants and dining. You’ll love my place because of the location. My place is especially good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids). And it's fun to relax in a hot tub on cool winter evenings.
The house is our home away from home, and we love the way we've renovated it, furnished it, and decorated it. And the location is super!
You will be close to a number of beatiful beaches. Whether it's Venice Beach (10 minutes away) with its lifeguards and a café, the ferry to the semi-private South Venice beach (with the ferry pass included in the price) just about six minutes away, or the #1 beach in the U. S. at Siesta Key in Sarasota, a twenty to 25-minute drive, to name just a few. Or just sit on a bench in the garden under live oaks, and then take a dip in the hot tub!
Interaction with guests
If you have questions or need help, send us an email and we'll call you back!
Other things to note
- Access to a private beach included in rent.
- Minutes to a number of white-sand beaches.
- 2 Bedrooms - Master with a king-sized bed, guest bedroom with two full extra-long beds. Bedrooms on either side of the house for extra privacy.
- Queen-sized sleeper in living room.
- Twin sleeper in family room.
- 2 Baths - master bath with a bathtub, guest bath with a shower
- Hot Springs Hot Tub with powerful massage jets, seats three
- Beautiful tile throughout
- New cabinets (Maple) and granite counter-tops in kitchen.
- Screened in back porch/Florida room with lanai furniture and a gas grill
- Large walk-in closet in Master Suite, small walk-in closet in second bedroom
Fully Furnished and includes all utilities
Large flat-screen TV and DVD player in living room, smaller flat-screen TV in bedroom
- Cable television, High Speed Internet Included
- Full-size Washer and Dryer in garage laundry area
- Large, Attached 2-car Garage
- 2 Bicycles available for guest use
- 6-15 Minutes from Venice Gulf Beaches, 20-25 minutes to Siesta Beach (#1 Beach in the U. S.)
- Beautiful garden with palm trees, flowers, fruit trees, live oaks with Spanish moss, a swing bench
Please keep in mind that many of our neighbors are older and do not appreciate loud music. Parties are OK but only with that in mind.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.