Private bedroom in a two bedroom apartment. Space is simple w/ a queen bed and 2 windows.
the space is 1 private bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment- no frills
guest have access to the bathroom, livingroom and kitchen. I do live in the apartment so you will notice my things in the closets, but there are extra hangers for your things,
Interaction with guests
I am pretty busy with work and travel, but I am always available through text. you will need to be self sufficient in getting around, but I can help guide you.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-out time is 11am
Im pretty laid back but respect is a must.
1. Smoking is fine outside. Butts must make it into the trash.
2. No pets on the premises
3. I am ok with guest visiting. Please give me a heads up. No more than 2 guest visiting and your occupancy should never exceed 3 people at one time without prior approval.
4. You are welcome to cook, but you must clean up after your self. This includes washing the dishes that you use.
5. If you use the pots and pans that are in the cabinet - Do NOT use soap on the cast iron skillet.
6. This is a very quiet working class neighborhood, please be respectful of that. Your noise level should mirror the noise level of the environment.
7. No Drugs
Welcome guest. I am a 30something African American professional. I work as a consultant in community relations. I am a foodie that loves to cook and sometimes I dont mind cooking for my guest (added bonus). I moonlight as a bartender and dable in catering. Hospitality is kinda my thing. I love my comfortable quiet space that I dont mind sharing. I know the city pretty well and could lead you to some cool hang-outs. Id be happy to assist you in any way that would make your stay a pleasant experience.