A comfortable place close to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando, Wet and Wild, Point Orlando entertainment area, Mall of Millenia, Belle's Outlet Mall, Orlando Convention Center, Amway Arena, and Downtown area. You’ll love my place because of its location, five minutes walking from Universal Studios Orlando resort area in the heart of O-Town. It is a good place for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Guests will have access to:
Their individual room (key locks on door for security)
The shared living room
The community swimming pool
The community center (available on reservation basis from the HOA)
Interaction with guests
I have a long-term boarder who will be available to resolve any issues you may have during your stay.
I am always available via Air B&B Messaging, email, and phone should the need arise.
Other things to note
Licensed massage therapist on-call: Information card in room has number to book in-house massage appointments.
Five minute walk from Universal Studios Orlando
Ten minute drive from Mall of Millenia and Belle's Outlet Mall
Fifteen minute drive from Downtown Orlando and Convention Center
Twenty five minute drive from Walt Disney World
One hour from local beaches: Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, and more
1. Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure that everyone has their own space. We kindly ask guests not to enter a room occupied by another party.
2. Everyone loves a good drum beat, but our downstairs neighbors have a rhythm that is totally their own. Please respect the music of their life and try to walk softly on the beautiful hardwood floors.
3. To ensure we keep the floors squeaky clean, we ask that you refrain from wearing your shoes in the house.
4. If anything gets broken (we understand that accidents happen) please let us know as soon as possible so we can get it fixed. Report it to our maintenance contact at the number listed in the Important Contact Numbers. Odds are that we can fix it with minimal fuss and that means better chances of you getting your full security deposit returned.
5. The house is the living area of a lovely orange cat named “Angel”. She’s a love monster and will probably meow at you to demand petting once she gets to know you, however she is very old and we ask that you please do not feed her, harass her (she hates to be picked up), or let her into your private rooms. You are more than welcome to shower friendly attention on her in the common areas.
6. Everyone knows that ants spoil the picnic, but it’s a lesser known fact that they also spoil the bedroom. Please refrain from eating in your room, as it can attract unwanted guests in the form of insects.
7. Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly early or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
8. While we do a thorough, professional cleaning between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to you leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that was used and put any dirty towels in the shower. It helps us get through our cleaning process more quickly and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
9. What you do on your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law…not so much one of our rules
10. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use or when leaving the house. Mother Nature will thank you as well.
11. To be considerate to the other roommates, we ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. If you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and enjoy it via headphones or in your personal space at a reasonable volume. We’ll make sure that others respect your desire for quiet time as well.
12. We understand that for a whole variety of reasons you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We understand that vacation friendships and flings happen and will accommodate whenever possible.
13. To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked as a precautionary measure. While being one of the safer areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free. We keep the door locked so that we don’t tempt fate.
14. Being a family home, we have a no smoking policy. (You are welcome to smoke on the front porch. We have provided an ashtray and a sitting bench for your convenience)