This perfectly located cabin is ideal for peaceful time away from cell phones, computers and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Take a hike in High Sierras to see the giant redwoods in the National Monument and the Trail of 100 Giants or fish the Tule River. We are not in the National Parks so there are no crowds.
The living room is perfect for family time, watching a movie, playing games or enjoying the fireplace.
You will enjoy the queen pillow top mattresses for a restful sleep after your long hike amongst the beautiful sequoias. The bedrooms are located at either end of the cabin each with their own bathroom making this ideal for couples or families with children.
The kitchen is fully equipped for your convenience and the dining room will seat six so you can invite friends for dinner.
We provide all the needed fresh and crisp linens for your stay so you don't have to fill your car with extra items. We even provide a washer and dryer for your convenience.
The back deck is private and peaceful while the large front deck boast views of Slate Mountain. We have a propane BBQ for steaks that always taste better in the mountains. The front has a nice firepit for roasting marshmallows and stargazing.
The mountain does not have cell service and our cabin does not have wifi. This is truly a respite from the fast paced electronic world. Unplug, unwind and recharge.
We have a lock box on the door and the code will be provided before the stay. This allows check in times to be flexible late in the evening.
Interaction with guests
This cabin is very private and on a spacious area of land. You will enjoy feeling like you own a slice of the mountain.
I am always available by phone, email, text or when I'm in the area I'm happy to answer any questions. I also have an excellent housekeeper who is available for any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Our cabin is NOT in the National Parks. We. Are located in the National Monument, about a two hour drive due to the mountain roads.
We have a wonderful housekeeper who prides herself on making your stay in our cabin clean.
We have sleds for the kids for that snowy day, fishing poles in case you decide to fish, blu ray player for that must watch movie.
We do not provide wifi and there is no cell service on the mountain. Be sure to print out the provided directions as GPS will not work nor will you be able to access the directions via cell.
• Check-in time is 3PM
• Check out time is 11AM we ask that everyone be mindful of checkout unless previous arrangements have been made. There may be guests arriving in the same day. Our housekeeping needs this time to make everyone's stay is comfortable and clean.
• No smoking
• With prior permission we may accept well behaved pet owners.
• We do not allow large parties.
• Please be sure to extinguish embers if you use the firepit.
• It is always best to check whether fires are permitted during your stay. Do to the drought conditions in California and the beetle infestation of the pine trees fires can easily be sparked. Fires are currently NOT permitted!!! Please do not use the fire pit until the restriction is lifted. If the Fire Department is called you will forfeit your security deposit.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews