The beautiful complex is located in Playa Alicia, which has private access to the beach. The area is very tranquil and family friendly.
This COZY LOW COST complex is made up of 14 bungalows/studios and the Waterfront Restaurant (public) which are in walking distance of restaurants, shops, bars, supermarkets and all amenities.
The international airport is only a 15 minute car ride away as well as Cabarete.
DISCOUNTS FOR LONG TERM RENTALS, AND OTHER BUNGALOWS ARE AVAILABLE!!
Guests have access to all areas of the bungalow. They also have access to the Waterfront Restaurant parking lot.
Interaction with guests
The hosts are available whenever needed.
We are a friendly group of young adults living in the complex willing to make your stay pleasant.
Other things to note
There are other bungalows on the property currently under renovations.
1. The entrance of sex workers is strictly prohibited.
2. The entrance of extra guests is not permitted without prior notification. If there is an extra guest who is included in the reservation, but is not the person who made said reservation on the website, must give a his/her name in advance (before arrival) via airbnb message.
3. There is a fixed amount of energy consumption based of using the A/C and other electrical appliances in a reasonable manner. This means using A/C at night and a few hours during the day. Any excess usage will be charged based on the established rate by the city electrical provider. Each bungalow has its own electricity consumption meter. This is applicable to long term rentals (from weekly onward).
4. The cleaning fee (US$10.00) covers one complete cleaning at the end of your stay. Any additional cleaning will run by the guest on the same rate. This includes change of bed sheets, towels and all interior areas cleaning.
5. We reserve the right of admission.
6. All items in the Waterfront Village bungalow must be in tact and found by check-out time, if not, the price of the item or items will be charged.
7. For stays from 1 week onward, it includes 1 change of bed linens and towels (per week).
8. For stays of less than one week, the bungalow can be cleaned and arranged daily in case if requested by the client.
9. Towels are to be used in the room, not the beach.
This host has 128 reviews for other properties.View other reviews