1.My home is close to JFK, LGA airport, 12 minutes walk to key food, post office, bank, Donkin Donut, restaurants ( Korean, Chinese, Italian….. ) parks, parking spot at the both side of the street.
2. bus #27 take you to Main st, Flushing ( Queen's “China town” )business centre, features
3. it is a beautiful, quiet, safe neighbourhood. You will enjoy staying in my clean, chic decor, comfortable home.
1. There are two rooms available and both listed at AirBnB.
2. Each guest has access to kitchen, living room, bathroom, those are shared facility.
There is a sliding door which has access to the budget room, It will always remain closed during guest's stay . We respect guest's privacy.
* Washer & dryer are available, 5 minutes walk from the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I will be delighted to offer help when I can
*** Starting 9/19, I will have my adorable 7 lbs toy poodle ( puppy ) staying with me for a while ***
Other things to note
1. 1. An car service company available with VERY reasonable price at your convenience. ( I can provide you with the tel # )
2. Enterprise car rental will pick you up and drop off.
3. Check in time : 3 pm
*** please be aware, if the booking is not confirmed the day before your
check-in, OR if the booking is same day (before 4 pm ) We will need to work out the " mutually agreeable" check- in time ***
** At check-in the apartment the mandatory presence of government-issued ID, From which I will make a photocopy.
** No loud talk or music after 10 pm
** light cooking( warm up food )
Hi Everyone! This is Mei, I enjoy living in this three bedrooms apartment and the quiet, beautiful, safe neighbourhood. I very often walk to shops, restaurants, park.... and love the convenience. Hosting at AirBnB is a great experience, it allows me to meet with guests/ visitors around the globe ( Italy, Spain, Mexico, Japan, Australia, China, Indonesia....) and absorb the different culture... I am hooked with AirBnB.
I am in the clothing business and very into interior styling, frequent traveller and enjoy
tasty food, art, music, movie....and making new friends.
Feel free to contact me !