Classic 1930's brick built 2 bedroom bungalow with off road parking in private parking bays.
Closely located to Chester City Centre, within short walking distance to Countess of Chester Hospital and a choice of fine local pubs/restaurants. Just a 5-min drive to Chester Zoo and easy access to North Wales and motorway network.
10-minute drive to the fabulous Cheshire Oaks Shopping Outlet Village and the Blue Planet Aquarium.
A spacious kitchen/diner with double range gas cooker.
An airy lounge with 50" Freeview / Sky TV & wii games console.
Shower room with WC.
Featuring a private outdoor lounge sun area and a 5 to 6 person hot tub.
You have access to front garden, 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen-diner, shower & WC and outdoor patio with hot tub and BBQ
Interaction with guests
If needed, I am available by telephone and can usually be onsite within a few minutes.
- Residential area, No loud music or entertainment in the evening
- No children in the hot tub under 14 years old
- No drinking in the hot tub
- Sorry, No disabled access at this time
- 2 x double bed bedrooms available, however for extra guests a sofa bed in the kitchen area and a fold up single bed in lounge area are available on request, please message us before you arrive if you have more than four guests.
- No glassware allowed in outdoors / hot tub area, please use plasticware provided
- Parking in designated bays only, two spaces are available for guest use