Relaxing BnB in the Lucerne closest mountain village at 830m in the nature with amazing view on the Pilatus and the forest from the garden. For nature Lovers ! Full renovated in 2016 incl. private bathroom. Top quality-price.
Public transport at 250m over the fog and no trafic. Full privacy : direct access to guest private garden. Lucerne 20min by car, 30 with bus.
Luxurious breakfast with local or home made product (included).
We speak Swissgerman, German, French, English, Spanish !
All new from 2016, renovated bed room in 2016, incl. private bathroom.
Furniture and decoration from 2017 !
Full privacy with direct door to the garden.
Easy to parc your car.
Other things to note
- The valley of Eigenthal is located in our village ! Starting point to get up to the Pilatus mountain. Paradise to walk and amazing view !
- The Pilatus mountain. Lift or mountain train the most sloping of the world.
- The beautifull city of Lucerne.
- Entlebuch valley is a worldwide UNESCO classified wild area. The village of Sörenberg is very nice to ski but also in summer. At Heiligkreuz the holy relics of the Cross can be found.
- The lac of Lucerne . A 3 hours steem boat cruiser from Luzern to Fluelen or shorter trips.
- Rigi mountain : one of the most beautifull view of our mountains.
- The monastery and village of Einsiedeln at 1 hour. This is a very big pilgrimage location.
- The ski and summer village of Engelberg and its monastery.
- The city of Bern is also classified at the Unesco. One can reach it travelling through Entlebuch and visiting the Kambly cake manufacture, paradise for children !
- The transport museum of Luzern is the most visited of Switzerland. One can see historic trains, boats, cars, the story of the lake etc.
- The huge museum of the rural Switzerland : Ballenberg with a lot of old Swiss houses from all cantons (regions) and hand made activities. The parc is beautifull. At Meiringen there are the Aare falls spectacular !
- The Klewenalp is one of the mountains around the the lake of Luzern. After 4pm the lift cost only 10 CHF.
- At Flueli-Ranft is the hermitage of St. Nicolas of Flue, the saint patron of Switzerland.
- Very nice outside swimming pool in summer at Wolhusen
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Hello I'm a young mother with a big familly and young children. We love living there in the green but also very close to Lucerne. I will be happy to help you discovering our incredibly beautifull region. We speak Swissgerman, German, French, English, Spanish and a little bit of Italian.