Our bright and spacious unit in a multi-story home is located in the upper Annex. A prime location in Toronto. This unique vibrant neighborhood has cafes, grocery stores, beer store, liquor store all within a walking distance.
Our place is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families.
Free street parking available from 10am - 7am.
A 1 bedroom unit in a historic home in the Annex upgraded with modern day fixtures. Hardwood floors, mid-century modern furniture, 3 piece ensuite shower, washer and dryer, stainless steel dishwasher, double oven, microwave. Off the bedroom you will find a small private back yard. The space is approximately 800sqft. The bedroom has a queen size bed and the couch is enough room for 1 person to sleep on. A mattress for an additional two guests is available upon request.
Guests have access to:
- the entire first floor of the house, laundry and dryer are located in the basement if needed
- high speed wi-fi
- a projector to plug your laptop into while watching movies
- air conditioning and heating through Nest
- a small backyard and seating area
- fully functional kitchen
Interaction with guests
We typically list our home when we are away for business or holidays, meaning we will sometimes be accessible in the city during your stay but most of your interaction with me will be online (as much as I would like to meet you in person!) Upon booking we will send a message with instructions on how to enter the unit.
Guests are welcome to message if they have any questions.
Other things to note
Fresh soaps, shampoo, and conditioner are provided.
- No shoes in the house
- Please be respectful of noise (there are tenants that live upstairs that we like and we would like to keep them happy)
- Please do not use the fireplace