Our place is a well-appointed, almost new, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the heart of Melbourne's famous street art laneways, and the city's best restaurant district.
It is in a great location, close to Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, the Melbourne Visitor Information Centre, the renowned "Paris-End" of Collins Street with its high-end shopping, and many of Melbourne's best known theatres and art galleries.
Free parking and unlimited fast wi-fi.
There are two bedrooms with queen size beds. It is perfect for that romantic getaway, two couples, the business traveller, or a small family. There is also a portable baby's cot.
The apartment is fitted out with high quality fixtures and fittings. It has a European laundry and the fully equipped kitchen has quality appliances. The living and dining areas are designed to be stylish and contemporary, at the same time as being very comfortable and functional.
There are two beautifully appointed bathrooms. Reverse cycle airconditioning and heating ensure that you will be comfortable all year round. The north facing balcony provides abundant natural light and overlooks the iconic ACDC Lane
Hotel quality mattresses and high-grade linen ensure a good night's sleep, and double glazing provides a peaceful escape from the sounds of the busy city when needed.
Residents lounge with large screen television
Rooftop garden with great views and barbeque (may be temporarily unavailable due to improvement works, and may be subject to private bookings by other residents).
A small supermarket is just 50 metres away and is open from 7.00 am to 10.00 pm (approximately) most days.
There is a Hertz rent-a-car office and depot at 114 Flinders Street - which is just a few metres from the apartment.
We provide complimentary tea and coffee.
Interaction with guests
On arrival, we will be there to meet you, hand over keys, show you how things work, and answer any questions you may have. We love Melbourne, and think it deserves its reputation as one of the world's most liveable cities. We look forward to welcoming you to our city.
Other things to note
Check in time is after 2.00 pm.
Check out time is 10.00 am, unless we have agreed otherwise.
- Please respect our apartment as if it was your own. Please also respect our neighbours peace and privacy, and keep any noise to a minimum.
- Strictly no parties
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building
- If you are cooking, it is important that you use the exhaust fan in the rangehood - the smoke detectors can be quite sensitive.
- You are responsible for any breakages, damage or loss while you are renting the apartment. We are not responsible for any of your possessions in the apartment
- At the end of your stay please leave the apartment as you found it. We will attend to vacuuming and washing of towels and linen. All dishes should be washed, dried and returned to where you found them
- Keys for this building are expensive to replace - up to $200.00 per key or garage remote, and you will be responsible for the cost of replacing any lost keys. At the end of your stay, please make sure you lock the door and deposit the keys in the mailbox in the entrance foyer.