Recently fully renovated, cozy and nicely decorated two bedroom apartment located in the heart of Thessaloniki City Center, in a pedestrian street only 5min from the White Tower! Great bars and restaurants all around!
Ideal place for couples (with or without kids), solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Welcome and enjoy!
- Please treat the place as you would want your place to be treated.
- Please turn off the air conditioning and lights when not in the flat.
- Please throw the used toilet paper in the bin provided.
- Please respect the quiet hours.
- As a reminder, check out is at 12 noon. When departing, please leave the key on the table and close the door behind you.
- Please take out the trash before departing. There are green garbage bins outside the building very close to the entrance.
- Please tidy up the kitchen and wash any dirty dishes before departing.
- If you are a couple, please use only one of the two bedrooms. If you need to use the second bedroom, please let us know in advance, as this would normally require additional cleaning fees.
- For Greek tax legislation purposes, we are required to request your Greek Tax Identification Number (for Greek guests) or a copy of your passport (for foreign guests).
- Smoking is allowed only in the balcony.
- Heating: the apartment is heated with an autonomous natural gas system. Note that the apartment will get really hot at a temperature of around 22 Celsius degrees. When you leave the house, please lower the temperature at around 15 Celsius degrees.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 55 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey, I’m Pavlos and Ioanna!
We are a Greek couple having lived most of our lives in beautiful Thessaloniki.
In February 2016 we moved to Brussels, so our beautiful recently renovated houses are available to host you! We offer you all amenities to make you feel like home!
Even being far away, our responsiveness together with our very friendly friends and family, will make your stay unforgettable! Being travelers ourselves, we love hospitality, as much as finding secret gems in the cities we are visiting that only locals know. Thessaloniki has to offer a variety of cultural and historical places to visit; it is also a vivid city with lots of things taking place!
Even if you are self-sufficient travelers (coming and going quietly), or you are guests full of questions about where to grab brunch in the neighborhood, or which bus will take you to the airport, we can help you!
We love food (fresh fish and good Mediterranean food), good wine, and any outdoor activity relating to nature (swimming, free camping, jogging, snowboarding).
Cheers and see you soon!