Large tent platform tucked into an ash wood and apple grove.
Bring your own tent, sleeping bag, towel, flashlight, etc...
Totally a sweet little spot! There is an outhouse...humanure style and a shower with hot water for you to use.
If you have a tent and a sleeping bag and just need a lovely place to pitch your tent, then look no further!
Beautiful cozy spot in a sweet little wooded nook....under an apple tree. The tent platform offers extra space for eating and resting under the leaves of ash trees and apple.
You would be welcome to enjoy the friendly engaging animals on our farm, explore and play on the hand built playground, run through the fields, and wake up to the sounds of our farm. There is an outside shower (with hot water) with a changing room and natural soap and shampoo included. Towels are also included.
We have WiFi! There is a community cabin available for you to use with space for yoga or reading, computer work, or just more space to visit with other guests. It sits up on a hill and has a really beautiful view of the gardens and the stars at night. In this cabin there is a woodstove for heat and another toilet and sink for washing up.
*****If you chose to partake of our culinary talents we will prepare you a nourishing organic vegetarian breakfast using vegetables, fruits, flowers, herbs, cheese, milk and eggs from our farm. We serve organic local roasted coffee (decaf or regular) or our own home grown herbal blends. We make herbal elixirs as well... A breakfast might include...freshly milled oat flour pancakes, scrambled eggs with chives and goat cheese, hash brown potatoes, strawberries and blueberries....or homemade sourdough toast, omelet, sauteed greens, berry relish with mint, and goat yogurt. All from the gardens and animals on the farm. Price $15 a person.*****
We need at least 48 hours notice for this option.
Your financial contribution funds our non-profit farm and non-profit Community Land Trust both helping to make food and land more affordable for all! We have a sliding scale nightly rate for those who have limited means. We would be happy to communicate with you about this upon inquiry.
We look forward to hosting you here on our farm!
Guests are welcome to use our outdoor shower which has hot water!
We have WiFi! There is a community cabin available for you to use with space for yoga or reading, computer work, or just more space to visit with other guests. It sits up on a hill and has a really beautiful view of the gardens and the stars at night. In this cabin there is a woodstove for heat and another toilet.
Interaction with guests
We love meeting our guests and welcome them to have a tour of the farm! We also understand if people want privacy and quiet and respect that completely.
Other things to note
Please call or email to confirm the day before your arrival day. We will want to know what time you intend to arrive and if you will be wanting the option to pay for a nice farm sourced breakfast. The simple one is free!
We also offer an amazing farm sourced lunch and/or dinner to guests for a $15/person contribution. We need 48 hours advance notice if possible to accommodate you.
We have a small farm store.....farm supplied provisions, our son Jonah's handmade gifts (watercolor bookmarks, wooden hooks, and Calendula seeds), bulk herbal teas, homemade farm sourced rose petal beads and necklaces...........and Herbal Remineralizing Toothpaste that Nyla makes.
Thank you SO much for reading this!
1. No smoking on the premises, please.
2. Please remove your shoes in all the cabins and main house.
3. We ask that you respect that our family has young children and limit your noise levels around other cabins and our home.
4. Please be mindful that we are a farm and have many animals who deserve respect and courtesy like us. a. Please do not feed them anything unless you have asked us. b. Please do not yell or enter their fenced in places without asking us first. c. We do not pet the goats if they stand up on the fence and we do not let them nibble our fingers or clothes (remember "fingers look like carrots") or jump up to us. d. Also do not pet the goats on the tops of their heads as they have horns and accidents happen.
5. We thank you for not wearing scented body products and please understand that our setting is clean and unharmed by chemicals.
6. We ask you to bring natural body products with ingredients you can pronounce and understand what they are.
***In other words, no cologne, perfume, body sprays, hairsprays etc. We often have people stay with us who are chemically sensitive (I am also) and many smells make them feel very sick.***
7. We provide bed linens and blankets and request that you do not bring your own (UNLESS YOU ARE STAYING IN YOUR OWN TENT). Sleeping bags strictly forbidden (UNLESS YOU ARE STAYING IN YOUR OWN TENT). This provides protection against bedbugs.
8. It is fine with us if you bring alcohol like some beer and wine, but we do not allow "partying" or drug use of any kind on the premises. I hope you understand that this is a family with small children and our home is very sacred to us!
Thank you SO much!
With love and gratitude,
Nyla and family
This host has 142 reviews for other properties.View other reviews