About this listing
A charming and Comfy Country Club Townhome, single level, 1 bedroom with queen bed, and a queen sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress in the living room. We offer a casual and cozy atmosphere. Full kitchen with breakfast bar, and a dining area and washer/dryer available. There is a wonderful outside deck for relaxing and a gas grill. Our home is easy to find, and is easy access to routes to the Grand Canyon, Sedona and AZ Snowbowl. This home, like most Flagstaff homes, does NOT have A/C
The Townhome is also adjacent to the Continental Country Club Clubhouse, with a restaurant and bar open to the public, as well as a gym, pool and pother amenities available for an extra fee. There is also the Flagstaff Athletic Club nearby, that is very well appointed with indoor and outdoor pool, work out equipment, classes etc, open to the public for a walk in fee of $15 per person per day.
You will have use of the entire home.
Comfy Continental Townhouse
Vacation Rental Agreement
Welcome to the Comfy Continental Townhouse
Renter agrees to:
Cancellation policy: Reservations canceled before 30 days are 100% refundable minus any credit card or misc fees. Before 14 days of arrival are 50% refundable minus fees, Within 14 days of arrival date, no refund is given.
Check in time is 4pm, check out is 11am. In consideration of guest following you, and to give us time to prepare the home for the next guest please check out on or before 11am. A $25 charge will be assessed past 11:15am.
You agree to only occupy the home during your reservation period, and to vacate at the end of that term. Please return keys to the key box at the end of your stay, and a $25 fee will be assessed if you vacate the property with the keys or are locked out and need the home opened.
1. No smoking inside, smoking is allowed outside only. Smoking in the home will cause forfeiture of the damage deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed stated in the reservation.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. But in Flagstaff a noise complaint can be filed at any time, and is the responsibility of the Renter.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7(URL HIDDEN)Pets are NOT permitted.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the parking lot only. Parking on the road is not permitted in the winter. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you may desire to use towels outside for any reason, we suggest you bring additional towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located across the parking lot.
11. Water and Sewer: Water is included in your stay, but we ask that your use it with the environment in mind. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or any other items including excessive paper have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to costs of a plumbing service visit.
12. Storms: In occur mostly in winter months, but can occur anytime.
We do not offer refunds for storms unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Storm Warning" area of the vacation home reserved by the guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a Storm Warning," area, we will refund:(URL HIDDEN) a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the Warning" period.
Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Also we ask that no house parties or overly loud noise is created from your visit, if any of these occur you could forfeit your damage deposit.
Any damages occurring exceeding your $200 deposit will be billed to the reserving guest.
Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your stay at our Comfy Continental Townhouse
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 215 reviews for other properties.View other reviews