Our Bosque Izquierdo studio is ideal for those looking to relax and enjoy a green and calm residential area while being at the heart of Bogotá, two blocks away from the lively Macarena neighborhood and near Monserrate and the historic center. Ideal for couples and small families (kids are welcome).
This is a brand new studio apartment. The flat has a very nice view of the city and is located in front of a green area with an open air gym. The studio is very well illuminated. It has an open bedroom, a small working area, a kitchen with all appliances, a laundry area, and a living room with a terrace. Everything you need for a private, comfortable and convenient stay.
The building offers communal terraces with panoramic views of the city and the gorgeous eastern mountains that circle Bogotá; great areas to sit and enjoy the sunset and even to organize a barbecue. 24-hours security. Parking can be available if needed (with prior notice and for a small additional fee).
Interaction with guests
You can reach us anytime if you have any questions. We will be happy to hear from you.
Other things to note
- Bogotá, is 8,500 ft. / 2,600 m above sea level, average temp is 57 degrees F / 14 degrees C. For business or leisure in Bogotá wear slacks and a shirt by day, and a sweater or light jacket for the evening. Also, an umbrella might be useful.
- On Sundays, there is a flea market nearby (Cra. 7 #24-70).
- On Sundays and holidays you can also enjoy the ‘ciclovía’ on the 7th Avenue (from 7am to 2pm Bogota’s main arteries become exclusive for pedestrians and bikes).
- Taxis, buses and the Transmilenio (larger routed buses) are easily accessible from this area. If you intend to use public transportation in Bogotá we can lend you the electronic card to use it.
1. We ask that you take care of our home as if it were your own. Leave the apartment in similar conditions as found and take care of all items.
2. No smoking inside the flat. You can smoke in the terrace. Please close the sliding doors if you do so.
3. Please respect your neighbors. No parties, loud music or noisy meetings allowed.
4. For lost keys there is a charge of $50.00 USD
5. Of course no prostitution, sexual tourism or illegal drugs allowed.
6. Any negative, or undue attention drawn towards the apartment or the building by the guest will result in eviction and forfeiture with no refunds.
I'm from Colombia. I'm currently doing a PhD in History at Yale University.