There is not a better, larger, quieter 2 bedroom VILLA IN HARBOUR TOWN Interior/exterior pictures taken NOVEMBER 2016.
With 1600 square feet, HERITAGE VILLAS are the largest 2 bedroom Villas,in SEA PINES. Villa located just 300 yards from the Harbour Town Lighthouse and only 1 mile to Beach Club
Villa has 2 king size master suites, both with private baths
Villa has over 200 channels, 3HD set top boxes, 17 channels of" Showtime" and 5 channels of "The Movie Channel". +Free Netflix.
OUR VILLA IS LOCATED ONLY 1/4 MILE FROM FAMOUS HARBOURTOWN, YOU CAN WALK TO SEA PINES CENTER, THE BEACH CLUB IS 1 MILE AWAY WHICH CAN BE REACHED BY CAR, BIKE TRAIL OR BEACH TROLLEY. LAWTON STABLES IS ONLY 1/4 MILE AWAY, YOU CAN VISIT THE PETTING ZOO OR RIDE A PONY OR HORSE.
Our Villa is a 2 bedroom with both bedrooms located upstairs.
You will have access to all the space except 2 locked owner closets.
You will also have access to the largest swimming pool inside Sea Pines, it has had a total remodel with all new furniture, also free wi fi.
Interaction with guests
All quoted rates include, departure cleaning, WIFI, HDTV, ONE SEA PINES parking pass, basic amenities such as soap, tissue, trash bags, toilet paper, beach chairs, beach toys, beach umbrella, access to the Sea Pines Beach Club, also wireless 3d BLUE RAY DVD with complimentary Netflix, Pandora, Just added a KEURIG coffee maker along with a Mr. Coffee.
**just added a PHONE charging station in each bedroom . We have keyless entry, so no more keys to keep up with. You can go directly to the villa without checking-in
Other things to note
Sea Pines is the island's largest resort with many miles of fantastic beaches, acres of forest preserve three championship golf courses, plantation ruins, riding stable and the best bike trails in the southeast
Sea Pines nature preserve is close by, we love to ride our bikes on the trials and fish the lakes. fishing is allowed in most lakes. guests may purchase a $5.00 fishing license that is good for everyone in the party for the duration of stay. stop by the csa office to purchase the license. be sure to have your SEA PINES gate pass with you to verify your reservation.
POOL: (no access fees)has had a major upgrade in 2015, there is no better or bigger pool in SEA PINES, it is surrounded by live oaks, tropical landscaping, comfortable lounge chairs, on site restrooms, outdoor shower and wifi availability for our guests. it is possible to arrange chairs where there is sun, shade or partial sun. pool toys are available for your use. children (and some adults as well) enjoy riding their bicycles to the pool and parking them in the bike racks. pool is conveniently located near the VILLA mailboxes.
TENNIS: Adjacent to HERITAGE VILLAS, just a short walk to the SEA PINES RACQUET CLUB -- the state-of-the-art tennis facility at the sea pines resort and home to SMITH STEARNS HILTON HEAD TENNIS ACADEMY-- has grown into a premier resource for tennis enthusiasts. with a wide selection of teaching clinics and instructional programs, it's easy to see why tennis magazine ranked this world-class Hilton head island tennis resort as one of America's top destinations.
BEACH: 5 minutes by car, or 15 minutes by bike to THE SEA PINES BEACH CLUB. the sea pines center trolley stop is about a 3 minute walk. we even provide beach chairs, toys, and umbrellas. this is priceless for our guests traveling by plane. really, all you need to do is enjoy your sea pines resort vacation! sea pines really is a destination vacation .enjoy the inviting ocean front retreat completed summer 2014 at sea pines beach club. if you prefer to rent chairs and an umbrella, Shore Beach Rentals
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) provides that service to sea pines beach club guests.
BIKING: Welcome to 17 miles of bike trails winding throughout this beautiful community and connecting every major activity area within the SEA PINES RESORT. these paths will lead to such sites such as the forest preserve, Lawton stables, HARBOUR TOWN, SEA PINES CENTER, SEA PINES BEACH CLUB, SEA PINES PLANTATION CLUB, STONEY-BAYNARD RUINS and SOUTH BEACH MARINA VILLAGE. discounted bike rental with free delivery and pick up is available FROM RIDING TIGERS BIKE RENTALS. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). please call ahead so bikes will be at the VILLA when you arrive. please mention discount.
HOUSEKEEPING: Premium linens, thick and thirsty towels, and higher end amenities which are included in the cleaning. no extra fees for linens or towels. no need to pack sheets and towels to bring with you. beds are made and ready for a great night's sleep when you arrive. this choice villa is stocked with all of the household amenities needed for a weekly stay, including trash bags, dish soaps, bath tissue, soap, supplies..
OUR INDEPENDENT VILLA INSPECTOR is a retired engineer that will make sure everything is perfect before your arrival and is available to assist with any maintenance issues that may occur during your stay. contact information is provided in your vacation packet.
SECURITY: New for 2017, there is a hotel quality safe installed for your added piece of mind.
No animals of any kind allowed.
No smoking allowed, this is a smoke free Villa
Must be at least 28 years old to reserve the Villa
2254 Heritage Villa, 101 Lighthouse Rd. Hilton Head Island, SC. 29928
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS NOT BEFORE 4 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST
Please do not attempt to check in early unless you have checked with me ahead of time. This causes all kinds of issues with the Villa. We must have the allotted time to clean and inspect the Villa after each guest. Same goes for late check out, we have to have the time frame to keep the property in the condition you would want. If you have a special request, we may be able to work it out, but please check with me first.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS OR ANIMALS of any kind are NOT permitted—STRICTLY enforced. (I understand that if a pet is found in the Villa during your stay, you will be asked to vacate immediately, ALL digital locks codes will be changed and there will be no refund of any deposit or rent paid, there will also be a $700 cleaning fee charged)
4. MUST be at least 28 years of age to reserve this property.
Any guest found violating this policy will be asked to vacate the villa immediately with no refund.
5. On departure all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash bags and placed in the refuse container in the courtyard, soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. This really helps prepare for the next guest. Trash bags are provided to guest. PLEASE DO NOT USE grocery bags for trash bags and/or discard un bagged trash in the containers.
6. Upon departure, all doors and windows are locked.
7. No linens are lost or damaged.
8. No Early check-in or late check-out.( If you attempt to gain early entry, you are subject to Damage caused by the prior guest, as my property inspector may not have had time to review the Villa before your arrival.)
9. PAYMENT – An advance payment of $300.00 is required for all stays up to 1 week, stays over 1 week, a $400 deposit is required. Stays 1 month or longer requires a $500 Deposit. The Heritage Golf Tournament requires a $500 Deposit. The advance payment will be applied toward the Villa rent. Advance payment must be received within 24 hours of your reservation confirmation if paying by Pay Pal or E Check. Personal checks must be received within 7 days of reservation confirmation. Your final payment is due a minimum of 60 days before your scheduled arrival for rentals up to 2 weeks, rentals over 2 weeks and Heritage Week require the final payment 90 days in advance.. Rentals 1 month or longer, final payment is due 120 days prior to arrival. If the above payments are not received in full as due, I reserve the option to terminate the reservation. Please make payments in the form of E-Check, traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier's checks or personal checks payable to Don Gilbert in US currency. I do accept Pay Pa or CC with a 3% charge added to the initial deposit.
a. For One week or less stay: A 60 day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days or less prior to the arrival date are subject to forfeit the deposit and full rental payment, unless the owner can secure another guest at the same rate. Early departure does not warrant any refund of final payment or deposit.
b. For 2 - 4 weeks stay and Heritage Golf Tournament: A ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made ninety (90) days or less prior to the arrival date are subject to forfeit the deposit and full rental payment, unless the owner can secure another guest at the same rate. Early departure does not warrant any refund of final payment or deposit.
c. For Extended stay: A one hundred and twenty (120) day notice is required for cancellation prior to check-in or forfeit the $1000.00 deposit. Cancellations or changes that are made ninety (90) days or less prior to the arrival date are subject to forfeit the deposit and final payment, unless the owner can secure another guest at the same rate. Monthly guest that makes a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (120) days prior to arrival date. Early departure does not warrant any refund of full payment or deposit.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to four (4) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A FOUR (4) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
If a 5th person is authorized by the owner, there will be a $50 charge for extra linens.
12. Longer minimum stays may be required during peak periods. If a rental is taken for less than four days, the guest will be charged the four-night rate.
13. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup and starter supplies. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Additional Linens-towels and supplies are available at an additional cost.
14. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Other amenities such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, etc. are start-up supplies, but will last the average family the full week. Additional amenities are available at an additional cost.
15. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice-But not after confirmation with owner.
16. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental payment, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or asked to vacate if discovered after check-in. This includes the number of occupants staying in the Villa, age of the guest securing the reservation, and/or discovery of any animal or pet.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance BY THE OWNER.
18. CAR/PARKING PASS – Sea Pines Resort car pass will be called in prior to arrival and must be picked up at the Sea Pines Welcome Center Drive Thru , which is located just outside the main entrance to Sea Pines Resort. Guest must display parking pass on the dashboard at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at guest's expense. One car pass in included in your quoted rate, one additional pass is available for a $15/week payment that is due with your initial deposit.
19. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – If a named storm causes evacuation of Hilton Head Island or Sea Pines Plantation, any unused portion of the full rent will be refunded.
20. Television, Internet, Phone, Netflix: These services are provided by Time Warner or Netflix. Unless the owner causes any kind of disruption to these services due to lack of payment, etc., no refunds or rent adjustments will be made due to an outage. Owner or property manager, when notified of such occurrence will notify Time Warner or Netflix and attempt to get services resumed as soon as possible. Guest is required to allowed qualified technician to enter Villa for repairs.
21. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) for details and to purchase
22. Reservation Change- If the conditions of a confirmed reservation are requested to be changed by the guest before arrival. This includes increasing the number of occupants above the stated maximum, request for any kind of animal to be included, the Owner reserves the right to terminate the reservation. Refunds will be made according to the stated cancellation policy.
23. The Villa will be inspected before your arrival and again after your departure. Any and all damage or missing items caused by your stay beyond normal wear and tear will be your responsibility.
24. Sea Pines is a very secure resort with strict guidelines, no campers, motorcycles, trailers or RV's are permitted to enter. Please any beach towels, etc. used are hung out of site of other visitors.
25. Shake off as much sand as possible before placing items in the washer or dryer.
26. Liability: Guest agrees to indemnify and save Owners and/or Agent, free and harmless from any claim or liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from, related to, or in connection with the rental of the above premises, including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest or any of Guest's invitees.
27. Owner Closets: There are locked closets on the premises that are designated for owner storage. These areas are not accessible to rental guests.
28. Access: Guest shall allow owner or owner's agent reasonable access to the property for purposes of inspection, maintenance and repair.
29. Heritage Villa Pool: Pool is open April 1 thru Sept 30 each year for swimming, no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk. Pool deck is open year round and the pool furniture remains in place.
30.Termination: If Guest violates any conditions of this Agreement, Owner may terminate the Agreement and enter the premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest shall vacate the premises immediately.
31. I have recently installed a Hotel Quality security safe in the Master Bedroom closet. It's very easy to operate and you can put in any 3-4 digit code to operate. Please remember your code, as if I have to bring someone to open the safe because of lost password, there will be a $35 charge. I suggest the last 4 digits of your mobile phone.
I agree that all rental monies are refundable only per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
By signing the invoice, or making your initial deposit you agree to all the above conditions.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My wife and I have owned this Villa for 28 years, until 2009 we relied on local agencies to manage our property. After finally figuring out that none of them kept the property to our standards we starting renting our self on another large vacation site. Since 2009 we have essentially made the Villa new as we plan to use it more than in the past. You will love this place and its location, we treat it like it was our permanent home. Give us a try, I promise you will be back.