Great Get-Away from the weekly grind, this cabin is brand new and open! Warm, inviting, spacious with all the amenities of a luxury hotel right in the shadow of the Shenandoah Mountains, this cabin is ready for up to six guests at a time. Fully furnished, with a fabulous hot tub, super deck, screened-in-porch and one gas fireplace, you will enjoy peace-and-quiet as well the comforts of “A Buck's Run.” Outfitted with flat screen televisions (DIRECT TV), come, enjoy the Shenandoah Valley.
Great Get-Away from the weekly grind, this cabin is brand new as of 22 Dec 2016 and open for business! Warm, inviting, spacious with all the amenities of a luxury hotel right in the shadow of the Shenandoah Mountains, this cabin is ready for up to six guests at a time. Fully furnished, with a fabulous hot tub, super deck, screened-in-porch, grill and one gas fireplace, you will enjoy nature, peace-and-quiet as well the comforts of “A Buck's Run.” Outfitted with flat screen televisions, DVD/VCR and DIRECT TV, come and enjoy the Shenandoah Valley during the day and unwind by the fireplace with a movie at night. Yes, we have a great fire pit outside (wood not provided) and a dog run for those guests who have their best friend by their side (yes, there is a pet charge)!
This three-bedroom cabin brags two king sized beds, and one queen sized bed. Two full baths (one master suite bath and one full bath in the hall) , sile-stone countertops, stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, fridge etc.) and plenty of room for your group of up to six person makes this the ideal weekend get-away. No internet connection and no WIFI for guests but there is spotty service for your smart phone (Verizon is strongest signal). Sure, there is a washer and dryer in the unit for the guests who want to make more than a weekend of it!
Gadino Cellars offers reduced pricing on tastings to any guests of “A Buck’s Run,” and downtown Luray is a quaint town with antique shops, craft stores and super restaurants. Luray Caverns and zip-lining are great for the kids as well as a day on the Shenandoah River (call Luray Chamber of Commerce for more details at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). Lake Arrowhead is less than three miles away for a day at the Lake to swim, boat or fish etc.
'A Buck's Run' is about 90 minutes from downtown Washington, DC. Escape the crowds and the bustle for the mountains!
5% Teachers & Military discount with ID. If you are a repeat customer, let me know for another discount! You must request the discount at the time of reservation or prior to confirming the reservation.
Located East of Luray, Va. 22835 off of Rt. 211, bordering the Shenandoah National Park. You can expect an 8 -mile drive to downtown Luray. Check in is typically at 3 p.m. and check out (EMAIL HIDDEN)e and enjoy this great all-log cabin!
- Early check ins or late check outs are an option pending the guests coming or going before you. There is a $40 charge for both early check in and late check out if it is available.
- Firewood is stacked by the handyman but not a guarantee. We recommend bringing your own firewood or checking the cabin out first and then purchasing it if is not there when you arrive.
- Charcoal is not provided for the grill and the gas grill is generally ready with a tank but if you run out or there is little in the tank, you are on your own to refill the tank (no gas grill for New Year's Eve 2016)
- Dishes, cooking utensils, pots, pans, silverware, glasses etc. are in the cabinets. However, if you need a special utensil to cook a favorite meal, bring it.
- Coffee pot is there with filter - bring your own grounds, creamer and sweetener.
DOOR CODE PRESENTED AFTER BOOKING
Interaction with guests
Owner does not live on property; handyman is there regularly.
Other things to note
Please call our local POC at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Pete Deutschman is a plethora of knowledge. Feel free to email Ey Man Enterprises, (EMAIL HIDDEN).
Please note that AirBnB does not allow for a pet deposit with your initial booking. Please confirm your desire to bring a pet as we are pet friendly and expect a $40 charge per pet up to $80 for two or more. Failure to disclose a pet visit, will result in a forfeit of a significant portion of your deposit. Informing the management of your desire to bring a pet saves you money.
- QUIET HRS: After 10 p.m. & before 8 a.m.
- CHECK IN: 3 p.m.; CHECK OUT: 11 a.m.
- NO GLASS BY THE HOT TUB
- PREGNANT WOMEN MUST HAVE DR's PERMISSION TO USE HOT TUB
- SHEETS, TOWELS AND WASH CLOTHS PROVIDED; MAKE YOUR OWN BED WITH OUR SHEETS
- MUST LOAD & START DISHWASHER ON CHECK OUT DAY
- MUST LOAD & START LAUNDRY ON CHECK OUT DAY
- MUST TAKE GARBAGE WITH YOU OR CALL HANDYMAN FOR PAID REMOVAL
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews