- Private room on the ground floor. No need to climb stairs with your heavy luggage.
- 3 min walk to [G02] MRT Xindian District Office Station and bus stops
- Airport buses to my place directly in 80 mins.
- Room include: Air Conditioner, Fan, Single Bed (Twin Bed), Wardrobe, Table and Chair
- Shared bathroom and kitchen with full equipment, wifi, a TV, a washing machine and a bike for you to explore the city.
- Offer an outdoor wifi account for you to connect to the Internet outside.
Welcome to Taiwan.
This room is suitable for long-term guests. The public area and the rooms are quite apart so you can enjoy your private stay. If you want to get in touch with us, we cook dinner sometimes and you are welcome to join us if you want.
While you send a request, please introduce yourself and the purpose of staying a bit. No need to go into too much detail. Just one sentence is ok as you are visiting my house, not a hotel.
*There's an airport shuttle bus from Taoyuan International Airport to Xindian (新店) directly and the stop is just right outside the metro station nearby my apartment.
- 3 min walk to [G02] MRT Xindian District Office station and bus stops
- 3 min walk to a U-Bike station nearby a park
- 5 min walk to supermarket
- 15 min walk to Bitan Bridge(碧潭 Great view of river and riverside biking/runnig trails )
- 5 stops to NTU(台大)by MRT ([G07] Gongguan/9mins)
- 8 stops to NTNU(Shida 師大)by MRT ([G09] Guting/13mins)
*Between 11 PM to 8 AM, do not use the washing machine and the kitchen please. Please keep the noise down at night. For safety reason, do not use the gas stove without permission. Please ask me how to use it first.
*Do not turn on the air conditioner when the temperature is below 25 °c. I want to provide a budget and comfortable room for you to enjoy Taiwan, so hope you can use the A/C reasonably and also please think about the polar bears.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Travel addicted, love running, biking, and lots of other outdoor activities. Visiting museums, galleries and seeing exhibitions are another kinds of activities I like to do on my leisure time.