My apartment was built in December 2016, so it is brand-new :) I am renting a private room that can accommodate up to 2 persons. Beds can be separated or joined and fixed together for couples.
The location is very good as you can reach everything very fast and the neighbourhood is safe and quite :)
We are a multicultural household (2 persons), so if you are ready to get to know new cultures we would love to host you
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.
* 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels
* water cooker
* tea and instant coffee
* Free Wifi
You will have access to your room, bathroom and toilet. As we moved in recently living room and kitchen are not ready yet for our guests.
- Taking your shoes and leaving them at the entrance is advised in order to keep the house cleaner for longer time.
- Your private room, bathroom and toilet are available to use. Please try to keep the shared rooms clean and yours as well. The other rooms are private.
- No smoking or drugs allowed. You can smoke in the balcony of our living room, when we are at home, otherwise it is not accessible.
- No additional guests, visitors or access to unknown people. The building has a strict security policy.
- If you eat or drink something please be careful with the furniture and spilling/staining things.
- No parties are allowed, unless we party together :)
- Common check in and check out hours will be applied if it is the case I have guests in the previous day or the day after your stay. (Check in: 3:00 pm. Check out: 12:00pm). But otherwise im pretty flexible.
- No pets are allowed.
- Have the time of your life :)
I will always greet you and hand you the key and provide you with a tour of the apartment. You'll have my phone number in case you need to reach me for any questions and I will gladly offer suggestions on where to go, eat, drink, or just relax! I just want you to feel comfortable and if schedule permits, I will take the time to show you around as well :)
Hello! I am currently studying International Business. My family background is very multicultural and if you want to get to know new cultures I would love to be your host :) Here are the languages I speak, so you get an idea of me: german, english, persian, arabic, chaldean-aramaic, danish and some spanish.
I love traveling and meeting new people. I'm very welcoming and helpful, so if you need any help or advises for exploring Vienna I would love to help you. Welcome to my home and have a great time experiencing everything Vienna has to offer!