Ready to get away from it all? This place is for you!
What might you do here in between amazing sunrises and sunsets? Watch whales swim by, walk down to the secluded beaches, explore family-friendly outdoor activities, or just sit back and soak in the endless miles of coastline views.
You're on top of the world and everything else feels far, far away!
Just a two-hour drive from San Diego, every day feels like a week's vacation!
No TV! BBQs, full kitchen, cool bathrooms.
Main house has two bedrooms (1 king, 2 queens) with two bathrooms, a large living room/dining room/kitchen area, and a ping pong room. The captain's quarters below the house features a private entrance, king bed, bunk bed, and full bathroom.
It's all yours!
Interaction with guests
For additional cost, my good friend Jose Luis can help you navigate from the border all the down to the house. He can also be your tour guide and personal chef, as well.
Other things to note
Every day here feels like a week's vacation. =D
Note: From June 12-30, we will be converting the detached garage into a loft/studio. There may be some additional noise during this construction time, but you are welcome to stay if you book a trip for five days or more and don't mind the work going on outside of the house.
- House is 100% solar
- Balconies not for kids as there are no railings
- Located two miles off the main road to the world-famous La Bufadora!
- Jose Luis is available to be your private chef and tour guide for an additional price. He has lived in Mexico and the U.S., is 100% bilingual, and is super-funny, too.
- Pick up the house keys from Chris in San Diego or Jose Luis in Tijuana on your way down to Ensenada.
- Please bring your own firewood and BBQ supplies.
- 5 gallons of drinking water supplied.
- The water pila for sinks/showers will be full upon your arrival. If you are conservation-friendly, one pila typically lasts well over a week. Pila fill-ups cost 800 pesos (about $40).
-The $50 cleaning fee is not only to make sure that the house is super-clean upon your arrival, but also to ensure that the pila is full of enough water for you, too.
- Thanks so much for choosing to stay at my place! Please treat it like your own and come back all the time!
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I run a program that helps inner-city kids get to college. I have recently discovered paddleboarding, which is how I wish I could spend all my time. I also like to spend my free time in Ensenada, Mexico, but I'm not there a lot so take a look at it if you are planning a trip there. I do not cook a ton, but I can make toast and cereal.