La Costa Cottage is close to the beach, numerous grocery stores (Shops and Liquor stores less than 1km away), restaurants, shopping malls, parks, the Soccer and Rugby Stadium, Ushaka Marine World and an Ice Rink. You’ll love the cul-de-sac that La Costa Cottage is situated in, the outdoors space, the well lit rooms, the garden and the pool. We adore families (with kids) and big groups too.
On the property there is a 4 bedroom house, a granny flat and a servants quarters. The house is for sole use of you, the guest. The granny flat hosts a wonderful lady who enjoys Photography and the servants quarters is home to our awesome maintenance guy, Sbu, who has worked for us for years.
You are welcome to use the pool, BBQ, garden and parking spaces. There is also extra (safe) parking in the cul-de-sac outside the gate.
Interaction with guests
I am happy to help with any questions that you have with regards to the area and attractions around Durban.
Please read through the following
• Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know so we can arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
• No smoking indoors – also please don’t discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Please return all keys/gate controlls.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.