If you are a large family or group, looking for a house to rent on Lake Winnipesaukee, we have a delightful, Victorian style house for you! The house has an unbeatable location in Weirs Beach. Walk across the street to the beautiful public beach and park. You can relax on the full, wrap-around porch, or on the garage roof deck. By day, the house has a outstanding view of the lake and mountains. In the evening, enjoy the clear night sky while watching the colorful lights of boats out on the lake.
For the kids, there's a dress-up playroom in the basement and a clubhouse in the yard!
Guests will have access to the entire house.
Other things to note
The house has a maximum capacity of 17 persons. There is a maximum of 14 adults.
The house is managed by a nearby lodging property. You can call the property between 8am and 10pm for immediate assistance. Between 10pm and 8am, emergency calls will be routed directly to the owner.
Our State of New Hampshire Meals & Rentals Tax Operator's License is #060388.
TAXES: The rental rate does not include the New Hampshire Rooms & Meals tax of 9%. Payment of the tax is due 30 days before arrival.
RENTAL AGREEMENT: After booking, the owner will email the guest a rental agreement. The guest must print the agreement, sign it, provide their credit card information and their postal mailing address, and return the completed agreement to the owner. The key points of the agreement are described below. If, after receiving the entire agreement, the guest does not wish to sign, the owner will cancel the reservation, and the renter will receive a FULL refund.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $500 security deposit is required, and due 30 days before arrival. After the Renter has checked out, the Owner will inspect the house and document any losses or damages that have occurred. The Owner may deduct from the return of the security deposit the replacement cost of any losses or damages incurred to the property or its contents, whenever such damage or loss shall have resulted from Renter's misuse, waste or neglect. The Owner will provide the Renter with a written notice including an itemized list as to why the full security deposit is not being returned if any such deductions are made. If there are no losses or damages or fees, the Owner will return the security deposit to the Renter seven days after check-out.
FEES: The Owner may also deduct from the return of the Security deposit any fees due to the Owner as follows:
• If the Renter exceeds the agreed number of persons coming, the extra persons fee will be $100 per extra person. If the Renter exceeds the maximum capacity of the house of 17 persons, the extra persons fee will be $200 per extra person.
• If the Renter brings a pet or pets without permission, the pet fee will be $300.
• If the Renter does not return the house key or keys, the missing key fee will be $50 per key.
• If the Renter does not check out by 10am, the late check-out fee will be $50 after 11am; $200 after 12 noon; $350 after 1pm, and $500 after 2pm.
• If the Renter smokes inside the house, the smoking fee will be $250.
• If the Renter leaves the house in especially dirty/disorderly condition ("trashes" the house), the cleaning fee will be $200. There will be no cleaning fee if the house is left in regular check-out condition.