Take advantage of all the mountains have to offer when you come to stay in this spacious, comfortable cabin near Crystal Mountain Ski Resort, just 15 minutes from the ski lifts. It is nestled in the Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest amid beautiful hiking trails and is only 2.5 miles from Mount Rainier National Park. You’ll love the lodge feel of this home away from home thanks to its prime location, outdoor space and relaxing mountain ambiance. Make your next event a memorable one.
You have access to a fully equipped kitchen, a TV with DVD player, and two wood burning fireplaces as well as an outdoor fire bowl.
Interaction with guests
I will greet you when you arrive and I am always on available for questions while you are here. You'll be able to call me on a walkie talkie located in the cabin since cell phones don't work out here 24/7.
Other things to note
GETTING HERE/ Directions: Look up buck creek recreational area. When looking where to turn look for mile marker 54. We are on forest road 7160. You will turn right, drive up the forest road and we are on the right. Then follow the signs that say Spacious Family Cabin Air BnB for your cabin. There is parking all along the circle drive in front of the house.
Dogs do live on the property however, they will never be around the cabin and always leashed. You might see me walking them, but they don't ever interact with guests, but are very friendly and good with kids.
- Check out is at 11am unless requested ahead of time.
- Must sign a waiver upon arrival
- National Forest rules: No Dumping
- GETTING HERE/ Directions: map/ gps-- buck creek recreational area. When looking where to turn look for mile marker 54. You will turn right, drive up the forest road and we are on the right. Then follow the signs that say Spacious family cabin for your cabin.
- We have guided activities such as zip lining, rock climbing, snow tubing, and snow shoeing. These do cost extra but you can pay on site. The times for these will be scheduled by me because we are a camp and do have other groups on campus that will also be doing these activities.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Black Diamond Camps at Rainier is a quiet mountain retreat where you can relax and get away from the pressures and distractions of day-to-day life. Our Rainier campus has almost no cell service and very limited wifi connections so you can truly unplug and enjoy the splendor of God’s creation. We offer a world of options for unique group experiences including outdoor adventure, exciting activities, team building and more. Passionately focused on Biblical truth, our goal is that each guest experiences Christ-like change and returns home feeling refreshed and inspired.