Enjoy your own personal space in a large room
We have a modern kitchen and a homely living area for you to relax after a day of sightseeing or after a busy work trip in Sydney.
For those who love a good coffee, or prefer not to cook, the local cafes and restuarants are just around the corner. As are the grocery shops and the public transport stations (bus, train and ferry).
A quiet, homely, well kept apartment for those who prefer to relax and unwind.
You shall be living with two professional females for the duration of your stay. Although we are busy going about our daily lives I am more than happy to answer any questions/requests you have to ensure your stay is comfortable
You are free to use all common areas.
I only ask that you not enter our rooms out of respect with privacy.
Other things to note
For those who prefer ground level, please note there are three flights of stairs to reach our place. The design of most buildings in this area did not include lifts during their construction.
Hence if you have specific preferences or expectations about the room or place please do send a message before you book.
There are times where I will be away during your stay, however I shall organise my housemate to help with the check-in or check-out, and I will pass her contact details to you. Do send a message if you would like to check if I will be there before you book or have other questions about this arrangement
- As this is a home, please be mindful of noise between 10pm-7am.
- No shoes in the house - there is an area in the entrance hallway where we keep our shoes
- Due to shared living spaces such as the living room, etc, this booking will only be for one guest
- Check-in time is flexible - but do send a message through first to see if I can accommodate to your exact requirements
- Feel free to use the kitchen as long as you clean up after yourself - there will be space in the pantry and fridge for you to store your items
- Please clean up after yourself and to use the linen and towels provided