2 bedroom apt. Tucked into urban residential neighborhood. Close to Xavier University, Mercy Health, University of Cincinnati, shopping and highway exits.
2 bdrm apt with - you will have access to the entire apartment. Kitchen includes stove and refrigerator. I live here when there are no guest, so you will have access to a fully stocked kitchen
It has an open floor plan for your comfort with both a living and dining area
2 bedrooms and one bathroom.
Nothing Fancy, but plenty of space for you and are reserved guest
You will have access to the entire apartment
Interaction with guests
The neighborhood is like most middle American neighborhoods. Families, kids playing on the weekends- it's pretty quiet and tree lined. Working class community.
The neighborhood is the historic area of Bond Hill which is primarily an African American community. As with any urban setting, the majority of our neighbors are wonderful people but there can be things that are new for you. I have lived here without incident and I frequently walk the neighborhood as do many of my guest. We are in a great vicinity to shopping restaurants the university and the hospitals.. all are a short uber drive away.
Please be sure to research the area to make sure that it is comfortable for you.
• Check-in time is 3PM.
• Check-out time is 11am
Im pretty laid back but respect is a must.
1. Smoking is fine outside. Butts must make it into the trash.
2. No pets on the premises
3. I am ok with guest visiting. Please give me a heads up. No more than 2 guest visiting and your occupancy should never exceed 6 people at one time without prior approval.
4. You are welcome to cook, but you must clean up after your self. This includes washing the dishes that you use.
5. If you use the pots and pans that are in the cabinet - Do NOT use soap on the cast iron skillet.
6. This is a very quiet working class neighborhood, please be respectful of that. Your noise level should mirror the noise level of the environment.
7. No Drugs
This host has 180 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome guest. I am a 30something African American professional. I work as a consultant in community relations. I am a foodie that loves to cook and sometimes I dont mind cooking for my guest (added bonus). I moonlight as a bartender and dable in catering. Hospitality is kinda my thing. I love my comfortable quiet space that I dont mind sharing. I know the city pretty well and could lead you to some cool hang-outs. Id be happy to assist you in any way that would make your stay a pleasant experience.