A spacious, central city apartment awaits you!
Features that are a rare find:
- secure car parking
- TWO bathrooms
- full laundry and kitchen facilities
- quality white linen hired for your stay
The open living space has lots of natural light and the street is safe at night. Self check-in is available for your convenience.
Very handy to the CBD, ferry terminal, Victoria University, Westpac stadium, and TSB arena. Less than 5 min walk from the supermarket and bus stop.
Light breakfast and unlimited wifi are provided.
There are no extra charges - use of the carpark, laundry and both bedrooms for 2-person bookings are included in the standard rate.
The building isn't modern but we do our best to provide a tidy and comfortable space for you. New carpet was installed in March 2017.
More details about each room:
KITCHEN - Well stocked with cooking essentials, breakfast and a dishwasher. The supermarket is 5 min walk away and there are lots of great dining options nearby.
LIVING AREA - Natural light fills this open dining and lounge area. The dining table has 6 chairs. On request, we can put 1-2 single mattresses (no base) in the living room. Given its central location, the hum of city traffic can be heard from the living area.
2 BEDROOMS - The bedrooms each have comfortable queen beds with electric blankets and small fan heaters to keep you warm. The rooms don't have external windows but they do each have an ensuite bathroom.
2 BATHROOMS - After your day's activities, soak in the bathtub or have a hot shower with good water pressure. We'll provide fresh towels, soap and shampoo and a hair dryer.
LAUNDRY - Washing machine and powder, tumble dryer, clothes drying rack, iron and ironing board are available for you to use at your convenience.
SECURE - The carpark is in a locked basement. The neighbours are quiet and access is only by a security tag. It's on the first level above the ground floor.
We may be flexible with check in/out times, depending on our other bookings.
Interaction with guests
If we're available and you are keen, we're happy to show you some sights or share a meal together.
Other things to note
- The internal carpark isn't suitable for very tall/large vehicles, such as campervans. We can suggest alternative parking spots for you.
- Guests have told us one bedroom is quiet and the other occasionally gets street noise. We suggest that the persons most sensitive to noise in your group sleeps in the bedroom furthest from the street.
If you are sleeping in the room closest to the lounge, you may want to close the door connecting the room to the lounge. You can leave the door to the ensuite bathroom open if you like more airflow.
Some simple guidelines for staying at our place:
- please be extra careful not to set off the smoke alarm. When cooking, always turn on the range hood (extractor fan) above the stove. We get charged a callout fee of $1500 if the smoke alarm gets set off.
- before you check out, please clean the dishes (either by hand or turning the dishwasher on), put rubbish in or beside the bins. Wet/used towels can be placed in the laundry basket by the front door.
Hi, we're a family of 3. We spend most of our days playground-hopping with our 1 year old son.
We've lived in NZ for over 20 years and get a lot of joy out of helping people have a wonderful stay here.
Our family is currently on holiday in Europe so Madison will be your main host while we are away.