Modern, fully furnitured, brand new apartment is waiting for you! Central but quiet location, surrounded by historic sights, museums, theatres, fabulous shopping and restaurants. Great transport links. Fast, unlimited WiFi. Fall in love with Chlodna Street. Bedroom, living room (with sleeping option) and separate kitchen are waiting for you to explore Warsaw. Let us make your stay amaizing!
Apartment is brand new and equipped in all facilities you can need during your stay. We did our best to furnish flat in line with comfort and modern trends. What make it perfect is location – heart of historical part of Warsaw, but in a very silent district as windows face green courtyard – being inside you can hear birds singing, outside you are on Chlodna Street (one of the most representative promenade) drinking coffee or eating lunch in one of nice restaurants. The apartment building is rather old and not modern but it is definitely authentic – staying here you will feel like a resident of Warsaw not like a tourist. It is cozy and safe (only 12 flats, our apartment is on 2nd floor – unfortunately without elevator but it is just a 2nd floor).
Apartment (42 sqm) consists of:
• bedroom with double bed with a very comfortable mattress (140x200);
• living room/ bedroom with a sofa-bed (140x200) and a
• separate, bright, fully equipped kitchen with a corner for breakfast.
Please see below for more provided amenities:
• Kitchen: induction hob, fridge, electric kettle, basic pots and pans and everything what you need to prepare meals.
• Bathroom: hair dryer, washing machine
• Bedroom: double bed, a wardrobe with hangers
• Bedroom/Living room: double sofa bed with sleeping option (140x200), a comfortable armchair, a wardrobe with hangers, cable TV + WiFi ( fast and unlimited)
• Other: bedlinen and towels are 100% cotton, iron and ironing board, first aid kit, thanks to nice shadow from green courtyard air conditioner is not necessary during summer.
*PARKING THE CAR* If you travel by car, there are two options:
1. paid city parking zone or
2. guarded private parking located 600m away (about 8 EUR/35 PLN per day - discount depending on duration of stay).
*EASY AIRPORT TRANSFER*
1. Chopin Airport:
• by Taxi around 20 minutes and about 10 EUR (during a day)
• by city bus 175 to the Warsaw Central Station and 2 stops by tram 17 or 33 (around 40 minutes and 1 EUR)
• by railway S2, S3 to the Warsaw Central Station and 2 stops by tram 17 or 33 (around 35 minutes and 1 EUR)
2. Modlin Airport: ModlinBus stops in front of Palace of Culture, which is just 1,6 km away from apartment
*LOCATION and SURROUNDING*
We're at the heart of turist and business Warsaw but located on a quiet Elektoralna Street, everything is on your doorstep. Apartment is perfectly located for getting around on foot, or by bike. Public transport couldn't be easier as well. The nearest Metro Station is ONZ Metro Station just 850m away; Warsaw Central Station is just 2 tram stops. Only 5 minutes walk there is a local market called "Hala Mirowska" where you can buy Polish specialities for breakfast and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Most of Warsaw's attractions are within walking distance or few stops by tram (just 200 m to the tram stop):
• Old Town (1,8 km; 23 minutes walk)
• Palace of Culture and Science (1,6 km; 21 minutes walk)
• Warsaw Rising Museum (1,4 km, 18 minutes walk)
• Pawiak Prison (1 km; 14 minutes walk)
• Saski Garden (1,3 km; 17 minutes walk)
• Polish National Opera ( 1,4 km; 18 minutes walk)
• POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews (1,5 km, 20 minutes)
In close neighborhood you will find big and fancy shopping centres with cinemas (Zlote Tarasy and Arkadia).
*TELL US WHAT YOU NEED*BE OUR GUEST*
We are flexible regarding check in/ out, dependent on other bookings but please ask before booking.
Fell free to ask whatever you need during your stay. If you need help to book table at restaurant, buy train tickets or you need advise - just call us. We are at your disposal 24/7 with tips and reccomendation to make your visit in Warsaw amaizing! At the place you will find a lot of pocket maps, guidebooks for restaurant, sight-seeing, pubs & shopping.