**NEW LISTING** Be one of our first guests! :)
Cozy bedroom w/ a queen-sized bed (shared bathroom), Wi-Fi, & TV w/ Roku (free Netflix access). Flexible check-in (3pm-10pm) & one parking spot on driveway. The house has central heat & AC. Conveniently located! Easy access to 28O, 68O & 1O1 freeways; less than a mile away from the mall, stores, restaurants, & public transportation; about 15 mins. away from San Jose airport, Downtown SJ, Avaya, SAP Center & Levi's Stadium!
- Cozy private bedroom with a queen-sized bed, iron, ironing board, desk, free Wi-Fi, and 32" flat screen TV with Roku Streaming Media Player.
-When using the TV in your room, you can access our Netflix account using "AirBnB Guest" profile. We don't have Hulu and Amazon Prime accounts but you can use your own account if you wish. There are also other apps where you can watch movies and listen to music for free.
-The house has central heat and air-conditioning but we also provide a heater and a tower fan for you.
-The bathroom will be shared with just me and my son. If you need to take a shower at a specific time, just let me know to avoid conflict with your schedule.
Please make yourself at home and feel free to hang out!
• In addition to your bedroom, you will have access to the kitchen (outside), bath room, living room, dining room, and patio.
•The garage and other bedrooms are off-limits.
• You will be provided with everything needed to make coffee or tea,
• While I allow the use of all the appliances, plates, and utensils at the kitchen , I ask that guests not use the stove top and main oven for cooking meals. You will, however, be allowed to use the outdoor kitchen by the patio where you can cook and barbecue.
• You can also hang out at the patio if you just want to relax, smoke (cigarettes and vapes only), or have a drink or two!
Interaction with guests
I will be more than happy to chat with you, but I'm also very respectful of privacy. In the house, it is just me, my son, and a tenant (a traveling nurse) who rents out one of the rooms so you may find the house quiet and sometimes empty. My son and I are both working full-time jobs but I am usually at home before 2 am and he usually comes home from work around 8 p.m. So if you have any issues or concerns when no one is around, I will be just a phone call away.
Other things to note
• Earliest check-in time is 3 p.m & latest is 10 p.m. Check-out is 11 a.m. Special arrangements can be made by contacting me with your needs.
• Parking : You will be given one parking spot in the driveway. If you decide to park outside, note that the street sweeping is every 3rd Wednesday of the month, from 1:00 p.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Be comfortable and clean up after yourself as you'd expect others to do at your own house. I ask that you take your shoes off when you enter and keep them in your room or on the shoe rack outside the front door to keep the house clean. Flip flops and such are welcome.
- Smoking and drinking allowed at the patio only. Please use ash trays provided.
- No recreational drugs, including marijuana, even though it is legal for medicinal use in California.
- Please keep kitchen, bathroom, and living room clean, as these are shared spaces.
- Absolutely no visitors allowed other than those in the reservations.
- Please turn off the lights/appliances when leaving the room/house.
- Remember to lock up when you leave, and be sure to return the keys before leaving.
- No laundry