In the heart of Montpellier, in the historical part of the city, you will be welcomed in my 67 sqm apartment. Nicely decorated, bright with spacious bedrooms, it can fit up to 4 people. Perfect for those who would love to explore this beautiful city! Easily accessible and close to many shops, you'll enjoy your stay, for sure!
Beautiful 67 sqm apartment located in the historical part of Montpellier, you will appreciate its authenticity thanks to the stone walls, the high ceiling, the exposed beams, such as the modern furniture!
It is composed of:
- A nice living-room with a sofa, a flat screen television, a dining table for 4 people.
- An open kitchen where you'll be able to cook your own meals thanks to the equipment: cooktop, fridge, utensils, dishes, micro-wave, oven, kettle and Nespresso coffee machine.
- A spacious bedroom with a double bed (140x200) and many storage spaces.
- A second bedroom with a double bed as well (140x200).
- A very nice, clean and well maintained bathroom with a bath and a washbasin. The toilets are separated.
You'll have at your disposal a washing machine, a drying rack, a hair dryer and many storage spaces and a baby cot (on request)
I provide high quality linen, towels, vanity kits, coffee caps and the Wifi is accessible for free!
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor, only accessible by stairs.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in Paris and the neighborhood!
From Sep 25, 2017 - Sep 19, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews