My place is part of a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with all the amenities of the full service Meritage Resort, including a shuttle to and from downtown! Already great suites will be finished with updates/renovations by the end of January 2017! I travel extensively and take great pride in sharing some of my favorite locations with people from all over the world!
There is a daily shuttle which guests have access to that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm (hours subject to change, service is provided by the Meritage Resort), and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a STUDIO SUITE (with a kitchenette). Note that the resort is required to charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5, which must be paid at check out.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
ROOM OPTIONS (Please specify you you absolutely need one vs. the other)
RESORT SUITE STUDIO KING (Most Common)
493 sq. feet. King size bed with queen size pullout sofa and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of locally produced wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
** See my other listing to book this suite with 2 Double Beds **
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Complimentary bottle of wine received upon check-in
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
Check-in Time: 4:00pm
Incidentals Deposit: $100/day on credit card
(authorized hold, fully refundable)
Front Desk Hours:24 hours
Parking: No Charge
Full access to all onsite amenities.
Interaction with Guests
I am not always onsite, but the front desk at the Meritage can attend to all your needs, and I am of course available by phone/text/email!
Housekeeping is generally scheduled every third day, but is available more frequently if you'd like. Just let the desk know when you check in how often/what days you'd like to schedule.
If you would like early check-in, the front desk will do its best to accommodate, but it is not guaranteed. If they are unable to accommodate, they will happily hold your belongings until you are able to check-in.
Other things to note
5/day Napa county tax is paid upon check out. Refundable Security deposit is handled via credit card, just like a hotel, at the time of check in.
This host has 787 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Time share owner, foodie, traveler. I have access to many locations not listed here, so if you're looking - let me know where and I'm happy to check in to it for you.