Casa Zamorano is a luxurious family home in the heart of the Rio Grande Valley. Surrounded by an abundance of palm trees, you'll find over ten species in this large acre lot. We're centrally located in the mid-valley, next to the up-and-coming town of Weslaco and only 15 minutes to McAllen and the Mexican Border. Explore all that the valley has to offer from your luxurious home away from home, Casa Zamorano.
Casa Zamorano is a 5 bedroom 6 bath house with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths available to our guests. It's a family home so you'll often find Thelma and Tony's beloved grandkids playing, the dogs roaming, and family and friends visiting. You will not be renting the entire home, only the guest bedrooms which are located upstairs in their own private space. Each room has an en-suite bathroom, a TV with cable, and wifi access. The beds are covered with an ultra memory foam mattress topper for a sleep that many say is even better than a hotel.
Guests will have access to their upstairs bedroom and en-suite bathroom, and a formal living room, only.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed and ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed and ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed and ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4: Full bed and Twin bed
Renters may not use the kitchen, cinema, swimming pool, other bedrooms aside from those booked, office, and/or formal dining. Ideal for those who plan to eat all their meals out.
Interaction with guests
Thelma and Tony live in the home. They will be available to answer any questions you might have.
Other things to note
The owners have dogs that will be put away for most of the stay but you may hear them howl and bark.
There may be other guests and family members throughout your stay.
The guest bedrooms are located upstairs.
We love that we can share our home with you but please treat our home and belongings with care.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. $500USD fee if guests are found to be smoking indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. $10 Pet Fee Applies. Pets must be crated.
7. Guests will have access to their upstairs bedroom and en-suite bathroom, and a formal living room, only. Renters may not use the kitchen, cinema, swimming pool, other bedrooms aside from those booked, office, and/or formal dining.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest that all large parties bring towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. The private balconies in rooms are not for guest use.
10. The washer and dryer are not for guest use.
11. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000USD. Storms:
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
13. No illegal substances are to be used or sold on the property.
14. No parties and/or loud music.
15. Quiet Hours between 11pm-7am
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My husband, Tony, and I are Rio Grande Valley natives. I am recently retired and have always loved opening my home up to others so Airbnb is a wonderful opportunity to keep busy and do what I love - hosting! Tony and I love to travel, spend time with family, friends, and three wonderful grandchildren.