A stable block surrounded by an amphitheater of mountains! Recently converted into basic accommodation. It affords an adventurous and quirky holiday experience for small or large groups. An hour outside Cape Town, it's beautiful, quiet & rustic. It has a cosy lounge and indoor fireplace; comfortable beds in stables that are somewhat open to the elements, a massive lawn, outdoor barbecue, a dam to swim in and horses to feed carrots to. Fantastic scenery, mountain biking & walking trails
- Properly supervised children are welcome
- Well behaved pets allowed (very important that they do not chase other animals.
- This is my home, please treat it with respect.
- Clean up after your stay, wipe surfaces, sweep, mop if necessary, return furniture to where it was on arrival.
- Do not take indoor furniture/bedding outdoors. There are blankets that can be used outdoors which I will show you. Outdoor furniture is provided.
- You may read my books but do not remove them when you leave
- Admit breakages, some breakages will be resolved through Airbnb resolution center.
- Turn off lights when not in use.
- Ensure doors are securely bolted shut or wedged open.
- Though I will be staying in alternative accommodation, I will still have access to my house to fetch things or to use amenities if necessary.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I recently moved onto my dad and uncles farm. Last year I was away for a year completing my community service for Occupational Therapy near Port St John's in the Eastern Cape. Before that i spent my whole life living in Cape Town. I was adopted by a dog and cat last year. Their names are Lodi (cat) and Xena (dog). They decided that they also had to move to Cape Town at the end of 2016, so now we all go everywhere together. I enjoy creative activities (cooking, sewing, painting, ceramics, making music) and going for walks on the farm. I enjoy meeting new people and chats by the fire with a glass of wine or some hot chocolate. I look forward to meeting you, but I also understand if you want quiet time on your own :) I try to treat everyone I meet with kindness and understanding.