Join the journey -
We have always believed there is something special about our place and we feel you will be captivated by it as well. Settled between the sea and the gums, we continually find our place a great spot to sit back and relax. Conveniently located only 20 minutes away from the city and 15 minutes from the Airport, you will still manage to immerse yourself in a complete coastal escape.
Our place is spacious yet intimate. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the other with a bunk that includes a trundle bed. In addition to this, we have a 'kids room' that has a tv, toys and can also be used as a 3rd bedroom with a single mattress or a cot.
We have a fully contained kitchen with a coffee machine, A/C and offer off street parking and a large backyard and deck to enjoy the sunset on.
Guests have access to 50in HD TV, dvd player, stereo, dvd's, cd's and internet. Outside there is a large backyard with a trampoline and cubby house for those that have young children, a 4 burner BBQ is also situated on the deck.
Also provided on request:
Interaction with guests
We are happy to be emailed at any time during your stay.
Other things to note
Your stay is helping make a difference.
We are happy to be supporting organisations like, Thankyou, Who Gives a Crap and Compassion in the fight against poverty.
- Please respect our family home and leave it in a clean and tidy manner when you leave.
- Accidents do happen, however some damages may need to be paid for. We are reasonable and understanding people, so please report any damage or maintenance issues directly to us.
- No smoking anywhere on the property.
- We have really good neighbours. Please consider your noise levels after 10pm.
- Check-out is at or before 10am.
- Make sure your travel dates are correct and review the cancellation policy.
Until I think about a more creative way to write this... In brief: Husband and father of 2 boys. I love to travel as much as possible and enjoy the outdoors. I'm a keen surfer, artist, musician and do what I can to support those in need :)