4000 Square Feet of LUXURY
2 Gas Fireplaces
65" and 70" HD Smart TVs with HD DVR
Sunken Private Hot Tub
Built-in Fire Pit
Air Hockey Table
Board Games/Gaming Table
Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchen (Wolf Subzero Appliances)
3 Bedrooms with En Suite Bathrooms
Clubhouse Access - pool, gym, playground, etc.
Nestled on a hillside above Park City, the Jordanelle Estates features high-end luxury and unmatched views. Only eight minutes from Main Street and the ski resorts, this gorgeous home was featured in the 2016 Park City Parade of Homes and sleeps 16-18 people comfortably. With 4000 square feet of living space and 5 bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms, you’ll enjoy a blissful, satisfying vacation any time of year. Professionally decorated and thoughtfully appointed, this home provides relaxation, peace, and incomparable enjoyment.
A large driveway leads to the beautiful property. There’s parking for four vehicles in the spacious garage or you can park a boat and two vehicles inside. There’s also additional room for three more vehicles in the driveway.
Entering the home through the garage, you’ll find a mud room with plenty of space for skis, coats, boots, and other equipment. There’s a ½ bathroom by the mud room and a laundry room with an HE High-Capacity washer and dryer.
This area leads to a sizeable great room with plenty of open gathering space. The gourmet, fully-equipped kitchen features Wolf Subzero Appliances and quartz countertops. The range features a griddle for easy cooking and a toaster, coffee pot, blender, crock pot, waffle iron, dishes, glassware, utensils, pots, pans, and baking dishes provide everything you’ll need for a home-cooked meal.
Next to the open kitchen, you’ll find a dining room area with a table for six and countertop seating for four. The living room has 12’ ceilings, an open face gas fireplace, large couch and chairs, and a 65” HD Smart TV. The upper deck runs from the living room to the master bedroom and has incredible views.
You’ll also find the Master Suite on the Main Floor. With a King-sized bed, comfortable bedding, and an en suite bathroom, enjoying a good night’s rest will be easy. The bathroom features a stand-alone, deep soaking tub and large separate shower. There’s also easy access to the deck from this bedroom. Another Queen-sized bedroom with en suite bathroom (tub/shower combination) is also located on the main floor.
Downstairs, a spacious family room features an additional gas fireplace, 70” HD Smart TV, huge sectional, and plenty of space. A large table with chairs allows your group to play games together easily. Several board games and cards are provided in the home. There’s an air hockey table as well. Two Queen air mattresses allow for extra sleeping space.
The patio (accessed from the family room) has a large, built-in fire pit with patio furniture and a sunken hot tub to relax in after a busy day of Park City fun.
Additionally, there’s one bedroom with TWO built-in bunkbeds (twin-over-full) featuring easy access stairs and a fun, comfortable hangin chair. This room shares a full bathroom (tub/shower combo) with another bedroom featuring a Full-sized bed. Down a small hallway, you’ll find a private Queen-bedroom with en suite bathroom (tub/shower combination).
The entire home has FREE Wifi, DirecTV satellite television (with HD DVR), Central Air-Conditioning, and full heat.
Along with this incredible home, you’ll receive access to the neighborhood clubhouse. The clubhouse has a 12-seat theater room, conference room, great room with kitchen, gym, pool (open in summer only), and hot tub. The community also has a 15 acre park with grills, BBQ tables, a kid’s playground, and hiking/biking trails.
We’d love to host your vacation and provide you with an unforgettable Park City experience. Book with us today!
***IMPORTANT*** ALL Reservations REQUIRE DAMAGE SECURITY -this is not included in your quote.
SAVE hundreds of dollars in up-front costs by choosing damage insurance. **No Deductible and we file all claims on your behalf.
• By submitting a reservation, you agree to provide damage security in the form of Damage Insurance ($39 / $59 + tax for $3,OOO / $5,OOO of accidental damage protection) OR a Security Deposit that offers the same protection.
• Vacation Rentals Park City will contact you to confirm your reservation and choice of Damage Security.
We look forward to hosting your stay!
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT | RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN time is 4:00 pm MT | CHECK-OUT time is 10:00 am MT: If the home is ready before 4:00 pm, you may be allowed to check in early. Early check-ins prior to 2:00 pm are NOT permitted. You must call ahead to make sure the home is ready. Do not arrive at or enter your rental early without permission. Because we need ample time to prepare the home for the next rental, late check-outs are NOT permitted and will be charged at a rate of $50 for each 30-minute increment past 10:00am MT. Further penalties may include, without limitation, additional daily or nightly rental fees and/or loss of revenue incurred by Owner or Manager due to the Rental Property not being available for the next group of Guests.
If the home is available on the morning of your check-in day or through the evening of your check-out day, you may add a ½ day stay to your reservation at a cost of one-half of the nightly rate + tax. Requests are based on availability. Half day stay additions cannot be added to a reservation more than 24 hours in advance of the check-in or check-out day.
We do ask that if you plan to leave prior to your scheduled departure date, that you notify us by phone or by e-mail.
2. NO SMOKING unit: SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN, OR WITHIN 25 FEET OF, THE RENTAL PROPERTY. Rental Guests must also comply with any and all smoking restrictions in or around the Common Areas or Common Facilities. Evidence of smoking in or near the Rental Property will result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
3. PETS: PETS ARE ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED IN THE RENTAL PROPERTY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED BY AGENT IN ADVANCE AND IN WRITING. Any evidence of pets in the Rental Property may result in immediate eviction, forfeiture of all amounts paid, and additional cleaning fees being charged to the Security Deposit Credit Card(s).
4. USE RESTRICTIONS: Property is not to be used for parties in or around the rental property, or in any common areas or facilities, or for gatherings beyond the registered number of guests. Rental of this property is limited to use by family groups. Primary Rental Guest must be at least 25 years old. Manager may require proof of Primary Guests' age as demonstrated by a valid driver's license, passport or other government-issued photo identification. If Agent discovers that the Primary Guest fails to meet this minimum age requirement; Manager may immediately evict all Rental Guests and any Invitees, and all payments made by any Primary Rental Guest will be immediately forfeited. The person(s) signing the contract must be present during the rental period.
5. EXCESSIVE NOISE: The Rental Property is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm until 8:00 am, or as may otherwise be required by the rules of the homeowner association (if any). The Rental Guest agrees not to undertake any activities that interfere with their neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. Guest agrees to fully comply with local noise regulations and to use common sense in keeping noise volume low after dark. Any enforcement actions by local law enforcement and/or home owner’s association are at the Guests' sole risk and expense and may result in additional charges or immediate eviction without refund of any deposits or rents.
6. ARRIVAL CONDITION: The home is inspected for cleanliness before your arrival. Please report anything that is not in acceptable condition within one hour of your arrival. Anything not reported in that time frame will be deemed acceptable.
7. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: Damage security in the form of damage insurance or a security deposit which offers the same protection is required.
The Rental Guest is responsible for any and all damages or fees up to AND exceeding the security deposit amount.
Once a reservation is accepted, an Accidental Damage Insurance Plan will be made available.
We encourage you to elect to protect your stay by purchasing a Vacation Rental Damage Protection (VRDP) plan for only $39 or $59 to cover for accidental damages up to $3000 or $5000 (no deductible). We understand accidents happen. With a damage protection plan, you can have the peace of mind to alert us if there are any accidents and we will be happy to take care of that accidental damage under your insurance. There is no deductible and we file claims on your behalf.
DAMAGE INSURANCE INFORMATION: The guest is required to report any accidental damage before check out for the allowance of a claim. Vacation Rentals Park City will file any claims on behalf of the guest.
This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3000. Any damages that exceed $3000 will be deducted from the security deposit or billed directly. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or the Actual Cash Value of the property, up to $3000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy. The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Vacation Rentals Park City, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage.
8. The following CONDITIONS MUST BE MET: Any conditions not met and not covered under the accidental damage insurance will be deducted from the security deposit, charged to the credit card on file or billed to the Primary Rental Guest.
a. No items are missing and no damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. –actual damages
b. No costs are incurred due to collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. -actual damages
c. Dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started. -$30 housekeeping fee
d. All food is removed from the refrigerator and cabinets and disposed of. Unopened, non-perishable, sealed food items and paper products may be left if so desired. -$30 housekeeping fee
e. All trash and debris are placed in trash receptacles. Please do not leave trash sitting around the home. -$30 housekeeping fee
f. *If applicable to the home* Garage remote is returned and unit is left locked. -$50 replacement fee
g. *If applicable to the home* Club house key card is returned. ($200 per card replacement fee)
h. Beds that have been used are left unmade, so that housekeeping may determine use. -$30 housekeeping fee
i. All used towels and washcloths are left on the bathroom floor. -$30 housekeeping fee
j. No fines for HOA violations. -actual damages
k. Furniture is not moved. -$50 housekeeping fee
l. Thermostat must be set to "heat" 60 degrees upon leaving. Pipes will freeze in winter months. -actual damages
m. No late check-out. -$50 per hour after 10am MT management fee
n. No holiday/party items left behind. -$50 housekeeping fee
o. *If applicable to the home* Hot tub not left discolored due to excessive use without showering. -$100 service fee
p. No pet violation (actual additional cleaning cost / eviction fee)
q. No smoking violation. -actual damages with a $500 minimum charge
r. No illegal activity and the renter is not evicted by the owner, representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement. -$500 eviction fee and no refund of rent paid
9. PAYMENTS: **Per Airbnb Policy
10. CANCELLATIONS: **Per Airbnb Policy
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Advertised maximum occupancy of the chosen home must be strictly adhered to. If maximum occupancy is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
12. ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLETTING: Renter will not assign this agreement or sublet any portion of the property.
13. MINIMUM STAY: Most properties require a THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during some rental periods. Two night stays are considered for some properties. One night stays are NOT permitted.
14. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. The home will be furnished with an initial supply of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dishwasher detergent. All additional sundry supplies are the responsibility of the renter. Other incidental sundries may be at the unit, but are not promised or guaranteed.
15. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: An initial supply of linens and bath towels are included in the unit but daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
16. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE: We strive to ensure that all facilities are in good repair and everything is in working order, however, there may be an occasion when an amenity is unavailable, is out of order, or breaks down during occupancy. We will do our best to make repairs or replacements, but if neither is reasonably possible due to time or availability of parts or service, we cannot guarantee these items and will not make refunds based on malfunctions or circumstances beyond our control.
17. ENTRY, INSPECTION or EVICTION: Owner/Manager will have the right to enter the premises (a) in case of an emergency, (b) to make necessary or agreed repairs, alterations, improvements, supply necessary or agreed services, show the premises to prospective or actual buyers, tenants, workers or contractors, (c) when renter has abandoned or left the premises or (d) when eviction is necessary due to breach of contract. In the case of (b), entry may only be made with prior notice to the renter. In the case of (d), ALL Rental Guest and invitees of guest(s) must vacate the rental property within 60 minutes of the Manager or Agent’s arrival to notify of eviction. If the Rental Guest or invitees are present when Agent/Manager arrives, up to 60 minutes will be allotted to immediately remove all personal property and exit the rental property. If the Rental Guest or invitees are not present or personal property is not removed within 60 minutes, the agent/manager will photograph, inventory and store said property. Charges in excess of the eviction fee may apply if items are required to be removed by the agent. The primary Rental Guest must claim any stored personal property within 30 days. If not claimed, the personal property will be sold or donated.
18. HOLIDAY/PARTY DECORATIONS - Guests may decorate for special occasions at their own expense, but must remove and dispose of these decorations prior to departure. Christmas trees may not be left behind as the trash company will not pick them up. There will be a $50 fee for the disposal of such items left by guests.
19. LOCKED CLOSETS: Owners have locked closets for their personal possessions and extras for the rental. These closets are private and are not to be opened by tenants or guests under any circumstances.
20. PARKING: The Rental Property may be subject to parking rules, regulations or policies as adopted and/or enforced by local government agencies or the homeowner’s association (if any). The Rental Guest is expected to be aware of, and fully comply with, such parking rules, regulations or policies. Guests are advised not to park any trailers at or near the Rental Property without Manager's prior written permission. Neither the Manager nor the Owner of the rental property shall assume any liability or responsibility for any damage or costs incurred by any tenant as the result of any vehicle or trailer being parked at or near the rental property or being towed.
21. RATE CHANGES: Until a reservation is accepted and advance deposit is received to reserve a rental period, rates are subject to change without notice.
22. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
23. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS: No refunds will be given for storms. If your vacation is during the winter months, please come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your rental property. We do not refund due to road conditions.
24. WINTER CONDITIONS: Rental Guests are notified that this home is in a mountain location where winter conditions may apply. Walkways, driveways, sidewalks, stairs, etc. may be slippery due to ice and snow. These areas may be slippery even when they do not appear to be. It is advised that caution be used. Please step carefully on all outdoor surfaces. It is further advised that shoes be removed upon entering the home as wet or icy soles can cause slippery conditions on tile or wood floors inside the home.
25. *If applicable to the home* CLUB HOUSE: A club house key card is located inside the home. A replacement fee of $200 will be charged if the key card is not returned to the home upon departure. Renters and their guests agree to abide by all club house rules and regulations. These rules and regulations are posted at the club house. The club house has a video surveillance system to monitor all activity. Renter will be responsible to pay for all repair costs associated with damages caused by them or by their guests.
The Rental Property (and/or the Common Areas or Common Facilities) may include certain "Special Amenities" such as private or shared-use spas, hot tubs, whirlpools, saunas or pools. These Special Amenities are considered luxury amenities and are not guaranteed to be available or functioning during Renter’s stay. Rental Guests and any invitees, must comply with any rules and regulations governing the use of Special Amenities (i.e. hours of use, noise restrictions, maximum number of users, consumption of food, use of glass containers, etc.). Violation of such rules and regulations may result in Guests being banned from further use of the Special Amenities.
26. *If applicable to the home* HOT TUB: No Children under the age of 12 are permitted in the hot tub without direct adult supervision. PLEASE SHOWER before using the hot tub. Excess body oils and lotions can cause the water to become cloudy, foamy, and/or discolored and decrease the filter efficiency. If hot tub is left discolored due to excessive use without showering, a fee of $100 will be charged to drain and refill. When using the hot tub, remember that there are certain health risks associated with using hot tubs. Use at your own risk. DO NOT press more than one function button at a time. This can affect the programming and cause the tub to discontinue heating and/or filtering. If maintenance is called to the home for user error, a $25 fee ($50 after hours) will be charged to the rental guest. This hot tub is drained, refilled and chemicals replenished on a regular basis by a certified technician. If the technician deems it necessary to drain and refill the hot tub prior to, or during your stay, the water will be cold for approximately 24-36 hours. This is a county and licensing requirement for your health and safety. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand or climb on the hot tub cover. When not using the hot tub, PLEASE LEAVE THE COVER ON so hot tub will stay warm and cable LOCKED for safety.
27. INDEMNIFICATION: Owners/Managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities unless such damage is the legal result of negligence or willful misconduct by the owner/manager. Owners/Managers are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all renters/guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the property owner or representatives of the property owner from all damages, injuries, claims, costs and expenses related to acts, events or omissions occurring in, on or about the property, or arising out of or in any way related to renter's use or occupancy of the property, renter's breach of any term of this Lease, or any work, activity or thing done, permitted or suffered by renter in, on or about the property.
28. NO ILLEGAL ACTS: Renter will comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities and all HOA rules and regulations regarding the use of the property. The rental property shall be treated with respect and consideration. Please be aware that some neighbors to this home are renters and some are permanent residents. We ask that the peace and privacy of any of the neighbors to this home be respected at all times. Any violations of the above stated policy could result in eviction from the premises without notice and without refund of any deposits or rents.
29. WAIVER: Failure of Owner/Manager to enforce any provision of this agreement will not be deemed a waiver.
30. LEGAL: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah. In any action or proceeding involving a dispute between owner and renter arising from this agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred.
31. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Any term or condition that conflicts with an Airbnb policy will default to that Airbnb policy.
32. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The foregoing constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and may be modified only in writing and signed by all parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. If for any reason any portion of this Agreement is unenforceable, that portion shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this Agreement. This agreement and any modifications, including photocopies or facsimiles, may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together will constitute one and the same instrument. If there is more than one renter, all renters are jointly and severally liable under this rental agreement.
By placing a reservation, ALL terms and conditions of this agreement are deemed accepted and receipt of the information herein acknowledged.
Vacation Rentals Park City, LLC