This 14th floor 2 bedroom apartment with FREE WIFI and FREE FOXTEL is located in an internationally known hotel chain and offers stunning views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach. Absolutely perfect for your next Gold Coast holiday.
Beautiful unit with free WIFI and free FOXTEL in H Luxury Residences, above a 5 star international hotel resort. This apartment is on the 14th floor of the Boulevard Tower, perfectly situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise's shopping and restaurant precinct. This luxury apartment occupies the preferred North-Easterly aspect with fabulous views of the iconic Surfers Paradise beach.
This spacious apartment boasts 2 comfortable bedrooms with the following inclusions -
- Master with a king bed, walk in robe and en suite boasting luxury granite finishes. Enjoy watching movies on the flat screen TV or gaze through the floor to ceiling windows which look out to the ocean.
- Second room with a double bed and flat screen TV, wardrobe and floor to ceiling windows onlooking the ocean.
- Both bedrooms offer Foxtel for your entertainment.
- All linen and bath towels are provided however you will need to bring your own pool/beach towels.
There is a fully equipped modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances for all your cooking needs during your next Gold Coast holiday and plenty of seating in the dining room at the 6 seater dining set.
On a warm Summer's night you can even sit on the balcony and watch the world below go by.
Just to the right of the dining room is the 3 seater plus chaise lounge set in the living room which opens on to the balcony. The living room has a flat screen TV, DVD player and iPod docking station.
The apartment has a separate laundry room with full washing, drying and ironing facilities. Guest bathroom includes granite finishes. This apartment has ducted air conditioning throughout for your comfort.
Your vehicle will be safe in the complimentary car park for the duration of your stay.
The H Luxury Residences are ideally located only a short walk from everything you need to have a memorable and enjoyable holiday experience in Surfers Paradise. Shops, restaurants and all amenities are within an arms reach as well as popular attractions that will keep everyone in your group entertained.
H Luxury Residences has an abundance of guest facilities which are second to none and available for your use -
- Secure undercover parking at Hilton Residences
- A Spa and Sauna
- Fitness Centre and Leisure Facilities
- 4 pools on The Deck
- The Deck Pool Bar (Open during the summer months)
- Indoor heated pool
- Children's Splash Pool
Interaction with guests
Before arriving at your accommodation you must collect the keys from our office on the day of check in.
Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise
3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
(Located directly beside Pancakes in Paradise and behind the Q1 building)
Our office hours are
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
If you are arriving outside of our office hours, please contact us in advance to arrange key collection from a security box. Whether you are arriving in or out of office hours, guests will be required to complete a registration form as per our Terms & Conditions.
Other things to note
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
• BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as the managers, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
• BOND is held through the AirBNB website.
• CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS- All bookings must be cancelled through AirBNB and a 50% cancellation fee is charged. Cancellation must be made seven (7) full days prior to listing’s local check in time. Any less than this and no refund will be given.
• AMENDMENTS - All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability.
• NO PARTY POLICY – Please respect the apartment and surrounding apartments by not hosting parties/gatherings during your stay. If there is a breach of these terms the booking can be terminated and guests will be removed from the premises. No monies will be refunded.
• ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. We endeavour to accommodate early check ins where available. Late departures will incur a fee.
• AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements with us well in advance for the collection of keys by sending us a message prior to your arrival date.
• KEY RETURN – All Keys are to be returned to the office of Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd, and should you be departing outside of office hours please return the keys to the key return box outside the office at Raine and Horne.
• LOST KEYS – Guests will be responsible for the cost of replacing keys if they are lost.
•LOCKED OUT - A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment outside of office hours.
A $50.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment after 9pm due to misplaced keys.
• LINEN – All linen is included in our properties. We do not provide beach/pool towels.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render guests liable for cancellation of the booking immediately and no refund will be given.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY - no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer’s personal property left on the premises. Unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
This host has 1770 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Belinda.
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the past 30 years and have worked in the travel industry for over 15 years. I have recently joined our family Real Estate business and manage our holiday properties. We only have quality apartments and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.