Stylish two bedroom apartment, with superb city skyline views. 10mins walk to Chinatown & 5mins to Broadway. Nearby Glebe, Newtown & Spice Alley - lots of trendy bars, cafes & restaurants!
Central Station & city buses at your doorstep. Buses come every few minutes and only 10mins to the city.
Conveniently located only 10 minutes walk from Central Station, this is a stylish apartment with its own private balcony with city skyline views.
All public transport options are nearby - train, light rail and bus. Chinatown & Broadway Shopping Centre are only 5-10mins away. Glebe, Newtown and Spice Ally (Chippendale) are only a short walk.
And it's a great apartment too!
- Two bedrooms with Queen beds and plenty of wardrobe space
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry.
- Spacious modern bathroom.
Full access to the kitchen, laundry, bathroom, and television. No smoking (but there is a balcony).
Interaction with guests
We're always available to help!!! In fact, you will see that most of our reviews talk about how helpful we have been as hosts.
Other things to note
You'll be the only guests staying, so enjoy the space! All we ask is that you be respectful to our neighbours. If you need any help or assistance, we're only a quick text or phone call away!
So that we can maintain a quiet and clean environment for everyone to enjoy, there are a few house rules:
- Strictly NO parties please. We are very respectful of our neighbours. No loud noises, excessive drinking or loud music. Complaints received from neighbours will lead to immediate eviction without deposit refund.
- Please ensure front door is closed AT ALL TIMES and double check it is LOCKED.
- Please be quiet when coming and going late at night. Please also be considerate of our neighbours.
- Please leave your shoes at the front entrance. Shoes are not to be worn inside.
- Please do not use towels to remove make up, shoes polishing, etc as this will damage the towels. Please use the cotton pads or tissues provided. Replacement cost of $50/towel will be deducted from the deposit.
- No smoking inside of the property. But you are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
- Please keep the kitchen and dining table clean after cooking/eating.
- Please turn the TV/DVD volume down after 10pm.
- No pets please.
- No visitors outside of your group.
- Alcohol and food is not to be consumed in the bedrooms. You are welcome to use the dining area.
Most importantly, please remember that this is a residential area – NOT A HOTEL.
Thanks for looking after my home and enjoy your stay.
Professional couple that loves travelling and meeting other travellers. We have been to lots of places around Australia and the World; but our favorite places would be San Francisco, Florence, and our home town (Sydney).
I used work for airlines as business class flight attendant and also worked for a few world financial institute looks after the most prestigious customers in the world, l like people and enjoy to put a smile on peoples face. Especially like guests have "wow" feeling when they check in , it just makes me happy! :)
Love good food, sight seeing, and meeting new interesting people.
We are tidy, friendly and respectful. We generally like to chill out and relax; but also really enjoy getting a taste of "living like a local" wherever we stay.