About this listing
My place is 100m from Gloria Subway station, and it's within a walking distance of the bohemian neighborhoods of Santa Teresa and Lapa. It is also close the Historic City of Rio, but in a mostly residential and safe area. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed and the cosiness. It's privileged location makes it easy for guests to go back and forth using public transportation, uber or taxi. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Be welcome and enjoy Rio!
Lovely view to a green area, Aterro and Guanabara Bay. It's a 38m2 studio with everything you need to have an enjoyable stay: air conditioning, comfy bed, more closets than you'll need, a tiny but functional kitchen ready for your to fix your meals with a cooker, a mixer, a coffee machine, a juicer, a large fridge, and a microwave oven. The utensils are top quality. Watch movies from any of the 150 cable channels on the 42' smart TV. Have breakfast by the window contemplating the view.
You're free to use all the spaces.
Interaction with guests
I will make all the necessary arrangements to be or send someone else to be there at your check-in and check-out. You'll have my phone number and email to contact me in case you need assistance.
Other things to note
A brand new 22.000 BTUs split air conditioner installed in the bedroom will allow the entire apartment to cool down in just a few minutes. It's also very cool to note that the building has also been home to Mario de Andrade, a famous Brazilian writer & poet, author of "Macunaíma".
1. All areas are strictly no smoking. Please.
2. For your own safety, please keep bathroom window or door open while using the water gas heater.
3. Pets are welcome but need to be carried on the lap while in common areas such as elevator (building policy to avoid inappropriate elimination)
4. Guests carrying heavy loads, pets or wearing bathing suit must use the side door (aka "PORTARIA DE SERVIÇO").
6. Please throw the garbage away in the garbage compartment between the eighth and seventh floor.
7. Be aware that surveillance cameras monitor adherence to rules in common areas of the building - fines are issued at every catch.
8. There's a doorman at the lobby 24/7 but they can take a few-minutes break; please use your door to the lobby when this happens.
>>> Intercom code to open door: *1
>>> Intercom # to call doorman: 20
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm a carioca veterinarian who loves to travel, so I do appreciate the importance of feeling safe and cozy in a foreign country or a new town I'm visiting. I hope to be your hostess and show you the best of Brazilian hospitality.