Be our guest & enjoy our charming rental! This rental is in a great location as it feels like you are in the country, yet only minutes from town with beautiful views of the Bridger Mountain range. The master bedroom has a queen size bed & there is a queen hideabed in the living room. The living room has a 60" flat screen TV with a large DVD collection. Right outside your door is a BBQ so you can grill while enjoying the view. We also have monthly rates available. MT has a 7% lodging tax.
A wonderful one bedroom, one bath, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings and amazing views!
Plenty of open space outdoors.
Interaction with guests
We are next door and are always available to answer any questions. We look forward to meeting all of our guests! We have met some wonderful people through having this vacation rental!
Other things to note
MT has a 7% lodging tax that will be added to each quote unless it is a long term rental ( over 30 days ).
- NO SMOKING allowed in rental or on our property.
- No cats or puppies being house broken or geriatric dogs allowed.
- Pet fee of $75.00 per dog.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Check-in: after 2 PM Mountain Time
Check-out: by 10 AM Mountain Time
2. This is a NON SMOKING home. Smoking is not allowed on these premises at any time in any location.
3. Pets are not permitted on the furniture (couches and beds!!) under any circumstances . Extra cleaning charges & fines may be assessed for violation of these rules. We have leather furniture and dog claws scratch it. Your dog must be crated if you are leaving them at the rental while you are out. If you need a crate we have one that will fit up to a lab size dog.
4. We will not rent to anyone under the age of 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. SECURITY/DAMAGE/RESERVATION/EXCESS CLEANING DEPOSIT - A damage/reservation deposit of $ 300.00 is required at the time of booking. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (15) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. Park in designated parking area only.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens/towels are lost or damaged.
f. No early check-in or late check-out.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
h. No contents of the home have been removed from the property.
6. No over night guests without previous arrangements.
7. Please put all debris, rubbish and discards in garbage container. Please pick up after yourself and your pet if you bring one.
Thank you(URL HIDDEN)
Hidden Valley Hideaway
1. PAYMENT – Your full payment including the 7% Montana Lodging Tax is due in full unless you have made other arrangements with us. Please make payments in the form of credit card, traveler's checks, e-checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks payable to Hidden Valley Hideaway.
2. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
3. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS ARE ALLOWED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE MANAGEMENT. A FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR EACH GUEST.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Weekly maid service can be provided at an extra charge of $75/week without laundry or $105/week with laundry service for stays of two weeks or longer. Please let us know in advance if you would like this service.
6. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. Rates will not be changed once a contract is placed in force.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
10. EXCESS NOISE/INAPPROPRIATE CONDUCT – This home is located within a family-friendly, quiet area. Noise such as car or home stereos above normal decibels, yelling and other noises, barking dogs, etc. that are excessive beyond our neighbors' and neighborhood's average, or conduct that is inappropriate in a family-oriented neighborhood such as but not limited to public drunkenness, public nudity, loud and obscene language, may result in eviction and/or forfeiture of your security/damage deposit and full payment.
14. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. The home is to be locked when not occupied.
By inserting my name below and e-mailing or mailing this agreement back to Cammie or David Kern at Hidden Valley Hideaway, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Both my husband and myself are born and raised Montanans. We have one son and we are all very active, outdoor people. We love this beautiful place we call home and are happy to share it with you!