Please feel welcome in our big, newly renovated, spacious, sunny family home, including a big sunny garden. The neighbourhood is friendly and mostly young families live here.
Each floor has its own bedroom, bathroom, study and children's room.
The living room is super comfortable, with heated floors, fire place, and a big kitchen.
There's wifi throughout the entire place.
We're on walking (but not hearing) distance from station Amsterdam Lelylaan, and a bike ride away from the Vondelpark.
- living room with very comfortable family size couch, big dining table, fire place, toys and books for kids, big luxurous kitchen, and lots of light. Access to the sunny garden with a sandbox for kids and a lounge set to enjoy the sun.
- the master bedroom with a queen size bed.
- bedroom for a small child/baby
- bedroom for a todler
- bathroom with a very comfortable shower with normal and rain shower, and toilet
- Guest room with a bed that can be converted in a queen size bed
- Study with lots of nice Dutch/English/French books. We also have a single mattras and a inflatable small queen size mattras.
- small bathroom with bath/shower and sink
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! I am Renée from the Netherland. I used to travel quite a lot, but now live happily with my little family in Amsterdam. I still like to explore new or familiar places, and it's always lovely to feel like a local in a new environment. I don't smoke, and always make sure to keep the house tidy. Looking forward to meet you!