My studio is close to EVERYTHING! I've spent 17 years pouring my heart and soul into turning this property into a "beach getaway" in the middle of downtown. It is my honor to be able to share it with you. You’ll love it because of the location, pool, hot tub, waterfall, epic garden, crazy comfortable beds, the best showerhead and a view of the downtown skyline. Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. #AlohaAustinStudio
The most important amenities for me are coffee and a refrigerator. There will be both here.
This space is the equivalent to a room at the J.W. Marriott.
IMPORTANT: There is a spectacular citrus infused shower head.
Please DO NOT book if you are allergic to citrus.
* QUEEN 12" Memory Foam Mattress on modern frame
* 1 pull out FULL Lucid 6" Dual Layered Memory Foam Mattress
* Remote control Luminara candles in each corner (my favorite)
* 1800 Thread Count Microfiber Bed Sheet Set
* Down Alternative Bedding Comforter
* 100-percent Pure Turkish Cotton Unisex Hooded Terry Bathrobes
* Thick and Plush Bath Towels & beach towels for the pool
* The most luxurious bath mat ever
* Towel Warmer Amba Wall Mount Electric Radiator
* 3.2 cu. ft. 2-Door Refrigerator and Freezer
* Blackout Curtains
* Keurig K425 Coffee Maker w/ coffee & 7 flavored creamers
* Adaptive Sound Technologies Sleep Therapy System
(enables the best sleep you will ever have, at least it does for me)
* 1.2 Cu. Ft Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology
* Security Safe 0.7 Cubic Feet
* 2 person hammock
* Citrus infused shower head
The entire space is yours. Private pool, hot tub, waterfall & garden. The studio is attached to my house, but you'll have your own entrance, kitchenette (there is not a full kitchen, but Airbnb doesn't give an option for kitchenette) & restroom. It is exactly what to photos show. I have three dogs that I will let into the yard only when you are not using it. They have bark collars so you will not hear them either.
Interaction with guests
I am an Austin Native and I drive for our local RideShares. Rideshare information is in the "Getting Around" section. I am available to give you local suggestions. Just let me know what you're looking for. I have listed a ton of options in the "Overview Section".
Other things to note
My dogs do not have access to the studio and have not been in there. They also have bark collars so you will not hear them.
- Quiet hours 10pm-7am
- Can only use the hot tub and waterfall after I show you how to use them
- up to 2 additional guests for additional fee