150 Newport Boulevard Condominium is strategically located just across NAIA Terminal 3. Make every moment exceptional by filling your hours with exciting leisure such as shopping, casino and dining as this is a walk away from Resorts World Manila.
A perfect place to stay-in for young professionals, tourists and travellers. It is located in a city that never sleeps. It is nestled along Resort Drive in Newport City and just steps away from Resorts World Manila, a home of casinos, high-end retail shops, fine dining restaurants and world-class entertainment.
It is beautifully decorated and provides clean accommodation with a personal touch. It has fully equipped kitchen, dining set, and a flat screen TV with a cable box and a wifi.
The queen-sized bed has 4 pillows with fitted sheet and blanket. There is a pull-out bed should there be additional occupants. Additional pillows and blankets can be provided if there are more than 2 (maximum of 4) registered guests.
Basic toiletries such as liquid hand soap, paper towel, bath towel, shampoo and body soap are also supplied.
You can use all the appliances and furniture inside the unit. You can enjoy the swimming pool with a paved sunbathing deck, children’s pool and changing/shower rooms.
It is close to Elevator and Fire Exits
Interaction with guests
You can send me message, email anytime, call, and I will make sure to respond the soonest.
Other things to note
I hope you will treat the unit as your own and be taken cared of. In return, I will ensure to make your stay an enjoyable one by providing you a clean and comfortable place.
- Check in: 2 PM onwards (may accommodate early check in depending on the availability of the unit)
- Check Out: 12 PM (late check out may be arranged depending on the availability of the unit)
- Please keep the place clean and orderly at all times.
- Trash cans are in the kitchen and inside the bathroom to stash away your rubbish.
- Refrain from having leftovers and unwashed plates on the sink.
- Used towels may be confine at the bathroom.
- Turn off the aircon when leaving the room, especially when checking out.
- Ensure that furnitures, fixtures, or any decors are not damaged or lost. Otherwise, it will be for your account.
- No smoking inside the unit.
- No parties or events.