My place is close to great views,restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities. Our unit is a place where you can feel a complete luxury. High end services are our specialty!The place itself is a paradise.The man-made lagoon is surrounded with the condominium buildings, which offers a beautiful and refreshing view. . You’ll love my place because of the coziness, the high ceilings and the (URL HIDDEN) place is good for solo adventurers,business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
BRING WATER, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES***
Our place is at the newest and nearest building from the country club.
Fully furnished and equipped with kitchen stuff.
Cooking is allowed. You can bring foods and store it in the refrigerator and you may use the stove inside the unit. Please bring extra cooking stuff if you plan to cook more. Utensils are available but you could bring yours.
Towels are available at the beach club.
IMPORTANT:(URL HIDDEN) **GUEST FEE NOT INCLUDED HERE(URL HIDDEN) **SENDING OF AUTHORIZATION IS A DAY BEFORE GUEST's CHECK IN (We're avoiding multiple changes/alteration on the form since we have to send it to the admin)
THIS IS A 1BR UNIT, BUT DOESNT HAVE CLOSED ROOM. BEDROOM AND LIVING ROOM ARE ONLY DIVIDED BY PARTITION!
No Mineral water supply at the unit, You may bring or purchase at the condo.
STRICT ON THIS ***Check in time: 2:00 p(URL HIDDEN)Check out: 12 noon
all guest names shall be sent to me ahead of time (At least 2days before check in date) We will be processing your authorization for you to access beach and country club.
Pico de loro is also suitable for events like conference, meetings, team building, birthday parties and all (Note** You need to coordinate it with me to help you with the permit and all other requirements!)
Guest fee rates at the beach and country club:
--Weekdays of January, February and June-November
300/head (children 4-12 years old)
--Weekends of January, February and June-November
--all weekdays of March-May and December
--all holidays of the year)
400/head (children 4-12 years old)
--All weekends of March- May and December
500/head (children 4-12 years old)
Indoor and outdoor activities:
There's an extra charge for each activity!
*Vollyball, football, Frisbee
Country Club Activities
*table tennis, etc.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached through my landline and mobile number anytime.
We do have care taker at the area to attend to your requests!
Sometimes I go to pico and personally meet guests!
I am always available to answer all your inquiries through out your stay. We also have care taker to assist you with your needs.
Key is ready upon arrival and meeting with the care taker.
Other things to note
I have few more units, if you need to avail more please do contact me after booking this! I could give you lower price, for there will be no more admin fee and service fee!
I also have 2bd rm type good for 10-12pax!
contact host (send me direct msg. to inquire and I could help you out)
To ensure that your stay at Pico De Loro Cove Condominium Corporation will be as pleasant as possible, we would like to inform you of our House Rules and Regulations:
1. Smoking, gambling, spitting, and littering is not allowed in the common areas.
2. Parking slots at the lower ground floor are allotted to driven cars and is on a first come, first serve basis.
3. The condominium corporation and/or property management office shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to vehicles parked on the parking areas.
4. Lessees will be requested to leave their identification card at the reception with the receptionist on duty. And this will be returned to the guest before leaving the condominium.
5. No guest/lessee/s shall not permit any unlawful and/or scandalous activity to be committed on the condominium premises.
6. Meal preparation, ironing, and other household chores shall not be carried out in the balcony/terrace, unit elevator lobbies, elevator hallways and fire stairwells other than the regular cleaning and maintenance of these areas.
7. Lessee/s shall not throw or allow neither falling nor permit to be thrown or to fall any material or substance whatsoever out of or from any window, door, passageway of areas of common use.
8. Spitting or urinating on any part of the general and cluster common areas is prohibited.
9. Lessee/s is primarily responsible and accountable for the cleanliness and sanitary conditions of their respective units.
10. All garbage must be wrapped in disposable bags before they are deposited at the garbage room in the lower ground floor provided to the purpose.
11. Lessee/s should ensure that all matters constituting fire hazards such as cigarettes butts and matches are properly put out and placed in appropriate containers.
12. Lessee/s shall maintain the place in a peaceful and reasonable quiet manner; shall refrain from any noise, boisterous or loud noise, or acts that would disturb and annoy the peace and quiet of the buildings and its occupants.
13. Lessee/s shall not hang, erect or maintain any laundry or clothesline, permanent or temporary, on any part of the building, whether inside or outside the unit, or exposed to the public view.
14. Children shall not be allowed to play or loiter in the elevators, stairways, fire escapes, lobbies, hallways, driveways, parking areas and other common areas except in designated areas.
15. Lastly, NO ANIMALS are allowed to be kept or harbored in any unit on any part of it without a prior written consent from the Condominium Corporation.
No security deposit fee! But we hold guest check out until our care taker is done with unit checking.
Note** You break it! You pay for it!
Lost key is 6,000 (We need to change the entire door lock)
We don't have duplicates for security purposes!