Cozy home in South Austin (7mi/20min from DT and 7mi/15min from COTA), shared with my girlfriend Fabiola (co-host). We have one dog, a friendly husky mix named Isa, and are welcoming to any peoples from any background.
The bedroom is private and you will have access to a full bathroom that will not used by Fabi or I. There's a park near by and we are near a number of restaurants in the South Park Meadows area.
We would love to host you, and will give as much privacy or conversation as wanted!
The room has a window with queen size bed (frame, box spring, mattress). There is a closet with space and hangers are available upon request. There is a dresser in the room.
Note our internet box is in this room and must stay plugged in and up right to prevent overheating. It is on the table next to the bed.
There is a smaller single air mattress that is available upon request, you must let us know.
Bathroom is for guests only, it is only shared if we have multiple guests (we have two rooms listed)
PARKING: Street only, we reserve the drive way for our cars. There is always ample space on the street.
Backyard, if you have a dog (must add a guest for the dog, or pay $10 in person).
The kitchen is fully shared, if you bring any food or have leftovers feel free to use fridge space. I am an avid coffee drinker, and my coffee is your coffee. We also have a filtered water pitcher, water bottles for guests, and keep our ice racks filled.
The front room is a common space connected to the kitchen, with a table you are welcome to eat at and a couch for a more relaxed area.
(URL HIDDEN)1000mbps internet!
Interaction with guests
We stay fairly busy, but if you have any questions or are looking for suggestions we are always down to go to comedy shows or help find something for you to do.
Other things to note
Please read the house rules thoroughly
Check in/check out can be flexible depending on other guests and our work schedule. We will try our best to accommodate you
- Clean up after yourself & do not leave messes
- Clean your own dishes promptly
- Stay to the common areas (kitchen/front room, garage), your room, bathroom
- Respect our privacy as we respect yours
- Be courteous if up late
- Don't leave tv/lights on when gone
- Keep front and back door locked
- Smoking is outside
- Be aware we have a dog that likes people
- Keep your door closed when outside the room in order to keep our dog out of your area
- Towels are provided
- Feel free to talk to us or text us or message us about the temperature but please don't open window when A/C or heat is on or blindly turn on either as we may have windows open
- All extra guests after first person are charged $10, and if not in original booking you must ask us first about adding a guest. Do not assume answer is yes if you did not put guest down at booking
- We may be able to store bags for a couple hours before/after check out, but must coordinate with us
- If you fail to return key promptly (AT CHECK OUT) you will be charged $20 if you do end up returning it, and lock change fees if you never return it/lose it
GUESTS STAYING 6 or MORE DAYS
- we will discuss washing of sheets and towels, so as not to disturb your space
- Any other "long term" concerns can be addressed with us directly
GUESTS WITH PETS:
- MUST ADD A GUEST ($10 FEE/DOG) and tell us in ADVANCE (if you are staying longer term, we can work out something for the pet fee, including making part a pet deposit)
- No cats
- Pet must be house broken, fixed, up to date on shots, friendly with people and other pets
- PET CANNOT BE LEFT ALONE
- If your pet is causing a disturbance (barking/howling/crying non-stop) or very aggressive towards our dog/to another guest you must find another option, we will ask you to leave if you cannot resolve the problem (without refund) because you may not be our only guest and we all must respect each other in the house
- If your pet has an accident(s), you will be charged a $65 cleaning fee as we will have to shampoo carpet