Inviting place in Austin's East Riverside neighborhood with Easy Self Check-in. Great for low maintenance and pleasant Biz travelers, Friends trips, and Solo Adventurers. You will have use of a private bedroom and bathroom. Shared spaces are the kitchen and living spaces. My home is in popular Riverside about 10 minutes to Downtown, Rainey, Zilker, Lady Bird Lake, East Side and near the Airport, Convention Center, UT, and Soco areas. My neighborhood is up and coming, but may not be for everyone.
My place is a cozy upstairs apartment in a quiet neighborhood tucked away off Riverside Drive. It's in a mature community and you will feel safe and able to rest from the hustle and bustle of the city and traffic when you are home.
My unit has a large bedroom and a walk-in closet for your use. It's designed with you in mind and features a Queen Leesa Mattress for your comfort with bedbug protectors on the mattress and pillows. You will have full access to the living room, dining and kitchen and private bath areas. In the kitchen, there are a few snacks and coffee/tea bar for your use. You will also have use of any vacant parking space outside the unit.
Please use the the living room tv at your leisure as it has cable and is ChromeCast enabled. There is a tv in your bedroom that is just ChromeCast enabled. It also has antenna tv for local channel viewing. I'm also willing to share my Netflix account with you, so just ask if you need it.
Fitness Center in back of clubhouse.
Pool and Business Center/Computer Lab behind clubhouse.
Plenty of Visitor Parking in front of home.
I'm rarely home but do work from my home office when in Austin. I'll definitely answer questions when available, but I will always make myself available via the Airbnb app to assist you if an issue arises or you just need a good suggestion for a lunch place.
Interaction with guests
I'm rarely home but do work from my home office when in Austin. I'll definitely answer questions when available, but I will make myself available via the Airbnb app to assist you if an issue arises or you just need a good suggestion for a lunch place.
Other things to note
Please note that if you lose the home key, there is a $25 dollar lock out fee to replace the key and let you in. There will also be a $50 charge if you lose the gym access card.
This will come out of your Security Deposit fees.
-PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING-
1. Please treat the home, the host and property managers with care and respect. I have the discretion to ask you to leave my home at any time during your stay. I've only had to use this option 1 time. Please don't be the 2nd.
2. Please remember this is a home and not a Four Seasons hotel. If you wish to book, please add in your message “I'm an independent 5 star guest”, share why you're coming to the city and why my place would be great for your stay.
3. Please ensure to read the house, amenities and location descriptions and understand what amenities are available. Please share with your guests, as well.
4. I may not be available in person due to work. I'll definitely answer questions when available, but I will always make myself available via the Airbnb app to assist you if an issue arises or you just need a good suggestion for a lunch place. I will NOT communicate with you outside of the app, unless it's an emergency. (PLEASE TAKE NOTE)
5. My Location is Accurate and I'm near AUS airport, COTA and Downtown. This is Texas and it is big. Please use maps to see your intended daily destination address to "East Riverside, Austin" to set expectations of your travel time before booking this listing. You may need to rent a car, but most places are super close and a rideshare is appropriate.
6. Please note hot water does not last past 15 mins. Please do not run water for a long period of time and then shower. There may not be any hot water left for your shower or bath. It is strongly suggested to conserve water in Austin and keep your showers quick and under 10 minutes for best results.
7. If you need to adjust the a/c or heat during your stay, please do. However, please be mindful of the energy consumed and be efficient with your selection. (There is no need to for the a/c to be on 60 degrees. Yes, it's hot in Texas, but not that hot.)
8. Please note that you will need to purchase or bring your own bottled water. Austinites tend to drink the water from the tap. It tastes good, but if not your thing, please be prepared.
9. If you smoke, please smoke outside only and pick up any trash behind you.
10. No big parties or loud conversations that disturb me or the neighbors.
11. The home is professionally cleaned before your stay. If the home is not cleaned to your satisfaction, you may request and pay for another cleaning during your stay.
12. To keep the carpet and floors clean and allergens down, please place shoes on the shoe rack in the entryway.
13. If you wish to clean or wash clothes during your stay, you will need to purchase your own cleaning supplies or laundry detergent.
14. Please note that for extended stays, you will be responsible for purchasing your own toiletries after allotted supplies run out. (There is no reason a roll of toilet paper or paper towels be used in one night).
15. Please note that you need to immediately notify me or a property manager if there are any damages to the property or its belongings. Please let us know what happened so we can arrange for repairs or cleaning during your stay. Ex. clogged toilet, stopped up sinks, stains on floor or bedding, broken doors, etc. If we find it after your stay, AIRBNB will be notified and we'll ask for monies from your deposit.
16. If you do not let us know of issues during your stay, please do not leave it in your feedback after checkout.
17. Before leaving the home during check out, please strip the sheets from the bed and place them and any used towels in the plastic bin under the table outside the bathroom.
I'm Angela, An Organized Technical Marketing and Design Geek Who Loves All Things Social, Savvy and Chic. I Believe that Everything has a Place and Everything should be in its Place in Order to Maintain Sanity and Beauty. Here to Help Organize Projects for Your Home, Small Business Office and Life!